Compelled Speech in Canada

Smitty-48

Re: Compelled Speech in Canada

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:54 pm

California wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:It's not even Trumpism, long predates Trumpism, the Blue State Liberals just use gays and trannies as a cudgel to beat their hated adversaries over the heads with, and those hated adversaries, are the Christians.
That's just standard social politics that have been going on for years. Now, whatever Trump does they waste some money and pass some law contrary to it
Well, the CC's are with Trump, but even if it wasn't Trump, the Culture War would be the same, and California would be the Bulwark of the Anti-Christian liberals.

It's not like the liberals in America wouldn't have screamed "gay hating racist mysoginist nuclear Hitler" if it was President Pence, or President Romney, the liberals were going to go into this autistic screeching mode, against anybody who defeated "muh Hillary".

This is just Jerry Spaceman Brown & Co bashing the Christians by proxy, pumping up the base for the purposes of fundraising, LGBTQ cudgel is money in the bank for the Democrats, it's one of the few things they have left to grasp onto, so no wonder they are going overboard and trying to milk it for all its worth.

And this strategy didn't come from Canada, other way round, the Liberals here are trying to import it from the USA.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:37 pm

I'm all for the war on Christianity, hail Satan.

It is just a crying shame that we can't even have anti-Christian thought policing that is coherent on its own terms.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:40 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:I'm all for the war on Christianity, hail Satan.

It is just a crying shame that we can't even have anti-Christian thought policing that is coherent on its own terms.

The new anti-Drumpf signaling campaign is to suck a dick to show how much you hate Trump. So if you really hate Trump and Pence, then you should suck a dick. Otherwise you are just a nazi OWG.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:08 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:I'm all for the war on Christianity, hail Satan.

The new anti-Drumpf signaling campaign is to suck a dick to show how much you hate Trump. So if you really hate Trump and Pence, then you should suck a dick. Otherwise you are just a nazi OWG.
Hate is a strong word. If I just think they are a couple of dopes who don't know what the hell they are doing, can I just toss out a couple of hand-jobs?
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:22 am

Lawsuit filed against the Law Society of Upper Canada to invalidate their move to force attorneys to file a "statement of principles," etc. as a condition of holding a license to practice.

http://theccf.ca/wp-content/uploads/201 ... 6-2017.pdf

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:33 pm

I don't feel as if the Canadian speech compulsion goes far enough. I would like to see all food and water rationed out by the state. If you want to receive these rations, you need to sign this pledge. It's the only way.
Shikata ga nai

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:15 pm

I hear the titles Mr and Mrs are going out of use in Cannuckistan.

Can my Northern friends confirm ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:18 pm

C-Mag wrote:I hear the titles Mr and Mrs are going out of use in Cannuckistan.

Can my Northern friends confirm ?
They're in denial. Don't expect anything.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:37 am

Canada government defends asking employees to use gender-neutral terms

Conservatives have decried staff guidelines issued to staff at Service Canada, to avoid words like ‘mother’ or ‘Mr’, as ‘ridiculous’

Canada’s federal government has defended its decision to ask frontline employees to adopt gender-neutral language when interacting with the public, after the move was branded as ridiculous and mocked by opposition politicians.

Earlier this year staff at Service Canada – the federal agency that connects Canadians to government services and benefits such as pension and employment insurance – were issued guidelines asking them to use gender-neutral or gender-inclusive language so as to avoid “portraying a perceived bias towards a particular sex or gender”....

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... tral-terms
Madness.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

K@th

Post by K@th » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:46 am

Ace is the place for the helpful hardware..... folks. :roll:
Account abandoned.