Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

Montegriffo

Re: Dangerous Faggots Starting Civil War

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:21 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
I meant that only in the most positive way...
Oh I took it as a compliment, compared to what I usually get called anyway....
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:21 am

Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:25 am

kybkh wrote:I ain't gonna worry about civil war til the median income of the protesters is about 15k.
You don't think trust fund kids got the stomach for it?

I'll have you know that Connor had to show up for his internship at the community theatre by 9.30am, and the barrista got his order wrong and gave him a decaf... and he stuck with it... until 13.30 when he decided they were a bunch of phonies and quit.

Oh... he can viva la revolucion ALL DAY!
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

apeman

Post by apeman » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:26 am

apeman wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:I guess it is because we on the left are suspicious of the state and are loathe to bring it to bear against our political opponents (was that your excellent phrasing? close enough right?). 8-)
pffft rich

Bake me a cake bitch
You couldn't handle my cakes cowboy.
:lol:

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:29 am

kybkh wrote:I ain't gonna worry about civil war til the median income of the protesters is about 15k.

I'll have you know that Connor had to show up for his internship at the community theatre by 9.30am, and the barrista got his order wrong and gave him a decaf... and he stuck with it... until 13.30 when he decided they were a bunch of phonies and quit.

Well he can only drive his mom's Volvo on Wed and Sat so we at least know when to CnC.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

apeman

Post by apeman » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:30 am

Kazmyr wrote:Milo Yiannopoulos Speech At Berkeley Canceled Amid Violent Protests

From the article:

:snooty:

It's escalating.
You know what would fix this? A history book. These tards have no context.

In the history of civilization, these are the world's most privileged and lucky children. Their odds of dying by violence are near zero, their odds of getting the best interviews and best jobs are astronomical, they have zero chance of starvation, etc.

But in the face of Milo, they decide to become "ungovernable" and destroy their own community.

In just a matter of years, an ivy league degree ain't gonna be worth what it was once, bet that.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:32 am

“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:36 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote: That is happening on both sides. As long as each side continues to cry victim from the other, this will continue.
Bullsh!t. Show me the all the riots started by the Tea Party or any other conservative group over the past 5 years. This is a characteristic of a certain group of people.

apeman

Post by apeman » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:41 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote: That is happening on both sides. As long as each side continues to cry victim from the other, this will continue.
Bullsh!t. Show me the all the riots started by the Tea Party or any other conservative group over the past 5 years. This is a characteristic of a certain group of people.
The right inherently does not and cannot organize like the left.

You will rarely ever see a snap protest of righties assembled on a tuesday morning, etc., with pre-printed signs, drum beats, chanting.

A protest on the right involves larping like a rev war solider on saturday afternoon, waving flags and drilling.

Edit: I meant to write Grilling, but drilling pretty good.
Last edited by apeman on Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:42 am

kybkh wrote:

Well he can only drive his mom's Volvo on Wed and Sat so we at least know when to CnC.
:lol:

You know, we joke, but he took like 8 krav maga classes a couple of years ago, so...
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen