THE ERA OF TRUMP

Speaker to Animals

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:06 am

I am saying, whether you are right or wrong (and let's be honest, you don't know what the fuck you are talking about), we will all find out, no?

Tariffs are back whether you like it or not. When our government agreed to these job offshoring deals, I argued that they would result in the devistation of the middle class and an enormous increase in our sovereign debt to foreign (trade surplus) nations. I was right about that. Now we are trying to undo the damage inflicted by ideologues like Thomas Sowell, and it remains to be seen what will happen.

I simply don't have the blind naive faith in ideology that you do. I don't pretend as if there are any easy answers that will save our nation from what is coming.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:02 pm

nmoore63 wrote:
kybkh wrote:You guys are asking how rigging the system is going to affect an already rigged system??

How can you answer that question? There are no independent variables.
I am certain it will benefit the riggers.

Though it does appear that we have got some of the riggers at odds with some of the other riggers, so there might be a way to benefit from a "balance of the rigging powers" system.
I concur. Seems the system is currently rigged for the benefit of multinational corps that can manufacture goods in 3rd world countries then have unfettered access to the largest economy in the world. The least they could do as they take our jobs is let us access their markets in the same unfettered manner.

Not to mention all the mfging and distribution intellectual property which we developed and are now giving to our competitors so the ownership class can profit while the rest of us work as greeters at Wal-Mart.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:09 pm

Surprised none of the resistance mentioned Trump's Russian love child.

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:31 pm

As someone who didn't vote for Trump but would have if it mattered,
As someone who is still undecided on whether I would vote for Trump next time.

What the fuck is this raid the attorney bullshit these people are trying to pull?

There are so few institutional norms left that I thought we all agreed on.

I mean we let fucking Hillary decide for herself what to turn over.

Raiding the attorney of a client is some serious Dred Scott level fuck you civil war stuff.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:38 pm

I'm for Dwayne Johnson now.

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:40 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I'm for Dwayne Johnson now.
I mean, I'm for no president, so to the extent this furthers that disunion... I guess Let the Lords of Chaos rule.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:41 pm

Given your demographic passions I’m surprised:
http://time.com/4773807/the-rock-on-trump-travel-ban/
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:42 pm

nmoore63 wrote:
I mean, I'm for no president, so to the extent this furthers that disunion... I guess Let the Lords of Chaos rule.

Burn it down. In baby steps. First Trump. Then Rock.

Kath

Post by Kath » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:32 am

Haven't been red-pilled on the Cohen raid and why it's a big deal that Hannity had conversations with him. Lefties on my FB wall acting as if Hannity was caught doing blow on a hookers ass.

What gives?
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:09 am

Kath wrote:Haven't been red-pilled on the Cohen raid and why it's a big deal that Hannity had conversations with him. Lefties on my FB wall acting as if Hannity was caught doing blow on a hookers ass.

What gives?
The fact that the judge forced the lawyer to public disclose hannity’s name is garbage.

Grade A fishing.