Smitty-48

Re: Current US Military

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu May 13, 2021 7:47 pm

StCapps wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 6:53 pm
they can't hack it on the front lines
they just weaken the bonds in the male dominance hierarchy

those bonds are why men go over the top when the whistle blows

when you inject females into the mix, the brotherhood turns on itself, the esprit dissolves into internecine fighting

look at the effeminate Canadian military, decades of Wokeness imposed on it

it is at war with itself, the military has imploded because the brotherhood no longer binds it together

everybody is a rat, everybody is back stabbing, because the female dominance hierarchy is in charge

just takes one chick to cry "sexual misconduct" and the whole military collapses into chaos

if you are going to fight and win wars, the chicks cannot be in charge, it's just the nature of the species

female dominance is hen pecking for mating purposes, the male dominance hierarchy does the hunting & fighting

soon as the Canadian military was feminized, nothing was about fighting anymore

it is all about who is having sex with whom, female hen pecking is all they do now, all day long

"sexual misconduct" is the obsession which has consumed the entire institution

the military capability is in a state of collapse, but that is never the issue

they have obsessed on "sexual misconduct" now, for six straight years, it has paralyzed them, for years on end

and now they say they have to do it all over again, another six years of this

it's caught in a #me too loop to nowhere, feminizing the military has destroyed the military, like a cancer
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu May 13, 2021 8:24 pm

I also hear many of these army chicks are known to sleep around

so sometimes rather than be outed as such

they cry rape to protect their reputation

and to lie to dudes they cheated on

plus of course there are the chicks who cry rape

if they regret sleeping with someone after the fact

toxic feminity over 9000
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu May 13, 2021 8:28 pm

StCapps wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 8:24 pm
I also hear many of these army chicks are known to sleep around

so sometimes rather than be outed as such

they cry rape to protect their reputation

and to lie to dudes they cheated on

toxic feminity over 9000
well it's like this Major Brennan who is bringing the charges against General Vance

she was his girlfriend, she had two babies by him, now she is claiming he forced her into it somehow

obvious bullshit is obvious, but the Woke females are being catered to above all else

maybe some North Vietnamese chick could be a sniper, but Canadian chicks don't have that culture

she's some loonie dingbat French Canadian ho, who they made into a "Major" by affirmative action
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu May 13, 2021 8:40 pm

like the majority of chicks in the military went that way

wasn't even that they were sleeping around, they just picked an NCO to be their boyfriend

the chicks didn't even like doing the job, they hated the field, they were mostly there to meet guys

it's not the Soviet Union in a total war, it's not North Vietnam, it's not Israel

it's Woke Canadian college chicks in the ranks,

and the result is that it is an armed civil service run by chick office politics now, female henpecking hierarchy
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu May 13, 2021 8:47 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 8:40 pm

wasn't even that they were sleeping around, they just picked an NCO to be their boyfriend

the chicks didn't even like doing the job, they hated the field, they were mostly there to meet guys

it's not the Soviet Union in a total war, it's not North Vietnam, it's not Israel

and the result is that it is an armed civil service run by chick office politics, female henpecking hierarchy
and of course to the woke

"dating up" is the man "abusing" their position of power to "force" them into a relationship

but they refuse to "date down" either

female hen pecking hierarchy clown show
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu May 13, 2021 8:49 pm

StCapps wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 8:47 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:

and the result is that it is an armed civil service run by chick office politics, female henpecking hierarchy

"dating up" is the man "abusing" their position of power to "force" them into a relationship

well I know Johnny Vance, he was my boss, I know his girlfriend too, I knew he was fucking her

I know what this is about, she was the barracks mistress, the girlfriend, but then he married another broad

so they are literally grinding the entire military to a halt, for a trailer park soap opera
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu May 13, 2021 8:55 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 8:49 pm
StCapps wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 8:47 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:

well I know Johnny Vance, he was my boss, I know his girlfriend too, I knew he was fucking her

I know what this is about, she was the barracks mistress, the girlfriend, but then he married another broad

so they are literally grinding the entire military to a halt, for a trailer park soap opera
obvious jealous side piece is obvious

woke faggots fall for it tho

#metoo run amuck
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu May 13, 2021 9:05 pm

StCapps wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 8:55 pm
obvious jealous side piece is obvious

woke faggots fall for it tho

#metoo run amuck
it's just a snap shot

but all these soap operas have now coalesced into a cancer which has destroyed the institution

it's not about how many push ups chicks can't do, chick culture in this country is just toxic femininity

it's toxic to the point of literally crippling a NATO military at the strategic level
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu May 13, 2021 9:12 pm

it's like they are claiming it was a "rape culture" in my day

but I was there for two decades, and not just at the sharp end, the dark side too

I knew every criminal thing going on behind the scenes

I knew troops who were selling drugs, I knew troops who were robbing banks, I knew all the White Supremacists

But girls getting raped ? I honestly never saw nor heard of it in any unit I served with

in fact it was the opposite, most guys were overprotective of the chicks

I'm not saying it never happened, but if it had been rampant as they claim, I would have known about it

there were lots of trailer park soap operas, but widespread sexual misconduct was not the case

it's literally a pseudo communist plot to bring the military down by false accusation which the media then amplifies

destroying the military brotherhood is central to the Woke agenda of destroying all the "patriarchal" institutions

I don't care how many female snipers the Soviets had in World War 2, nor how many female Viet Cong had a kill

that is not the culture here in North America now, these are college chicks from the suburbs, not the VC

culture is destiny, and Canadian female culture has destroyed the military here & now
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu May 13, 2021 9:43 pm

bear in mind that even the North Vietnamese did not use females in front line close combat

it's not that they weren't exposed to danger, they drove the trucks on the Ho Chi Minh trail, getting bombed

they just kept the females separate in their own units

fosters the esprit de corps amongst the females, without disrupting the esprit de corps of the male infantry

the girls & boys in the NVA did fight for each other, but in separate roles

females doing what they could do well, the males at the sharp end going over the top

but a female NVA going over the top against the American infantry with bayonet fixed ? Never happened

the VC had chicks in their cadres, but even they were not infantry, they were spies
Nec Aspera Terrent