THE ERA OF TRUMP

Montegriffo

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:04 pm

Senator Rand Paul
‏Verified account @RandPaul

Promising war by tweet, insults not only the Constitution but every soldier who puts their life on the line.

Shots fired...
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:07 pm

Bigby's Striking Fist incoming.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:40 pm

Beautiful day for a nuclear standoff over less than nothing.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:45 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Beautiful day for a nuclear standoff over less than nothing.
Technically, being at 15 minutes notice to launch on warning at all times, everyday is a nuclear standoff over less than nothing.
Nec Aspera Terrent

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:54 pm

In our greatest hour of need General Michael Flynn returns to save the union at the turning of the tide!!!

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/whi ... d=54393944
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:59 pm

It will be so much better with President Rock.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:04 pm

Are you sure you are still want to preserve the Union at this point? Seems to me a confederacy would be much more conducive to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness, in the contemporary paradigm.

It's practically two republics for all intents and purposes now, and they're vectoring away from one another more and more all the time.

Nothing actually says you have to have a war, simply acknowledging the two republics that are already in effect, could rather be the path back to peaceful coexistence.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:19 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:Are you sure you are still want to preserve the Union at this point? Seems to me a confederacy would be much more conducive to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness, in the contemporary paradigm.

It's practically two republics for all intents and purposes now, and they're vectoring away from one another more and more all the time.

Nothing actually says you have to have a war, simply acknowledging the two republics that are already in effect, could rather be the path back to peaceful coexistence.
As if they'd ever stop, even if they got half the nation.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:27 pm

There will need to be lots more bodies before the global left will agree to a new Westphalian armistice.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:35 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:Are you sure you are still want to preserve the Union at this point? Seems to me a confederacy would be much more conducive to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness, in the contemporary paradigm.

As if they'd ever stop, even if they got half the nation.
Fair point, in fact, they wouldn't stop until they got all the nation, what was I thinking? My bad.
Nec Aspera Terrent