THE ERA OF TRUMP

C-Mag

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by C-Mag » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:33 pm

Kath wrote:
C-Mag wrote: If Trump pays with the wall from the Omnibus Spending Bill and Mexican remittances, I'll start to believe in 73 D Chess.
That would mean he's proactive. From all views I can see, he's far more reactive. He may well use the Omnibus bill to fund his wall, but that was in no way his intention. I have very little doubt he truly believed he could make Mexico pay for the wall. Since he realized it wasn't going to happen, he's been looking for something to use. Then one day a member of his staff explained what power he has in the Omnibus bill.
If he gets it done, he gets credit for it. Just like BHO gets credit for taking out OBL, even though he did it reluctantly. That's the only way we can judge presidents, by what they do in office. Now if Trump builds his wall and it ends up like the Florida International foot bridge, Trump gets the blame for that too.

The Wall is a policy position for Trump has been from the start, being adaptive to the battlefield be it tactical, strategic or political shows good leadership. No plan survives first contact with the enemy, same here, Deep State was always going to do everything they could to stop Trump from building a wall. If he manages to do it with the Omnibus Spending Bill, all his supporters that trashed him for signing it will be stronger supporters, it would be a political coup.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

K@th

Post by K@th » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:38 pm

C-Mag wrote: If he gets it done, he gets credit for it.
Of course. Not everything I say is a negative about the president. Ability to adapt and change is a good quality and I never said otherwise. I said he's not playing chess.
Account abandoned.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:47 pm

Kath wrote:
C-Mag wrote: If he gets it done, he gets credit for it.
Of course. Not everything I say is a negative about the president. Ability to adapt and change is a good quality and I never said otherwise. I said he's not playing chess.
:lol:
I get a chuckle out of that. It's fun, it's a living meme

IMO, Trump is a smart guy, to call him an idiot means you haven't paid attention to what he has done in his life.
I think he's just really good at provoking opponents, getting them emotional, then counter punching for the win.

It's not magical, just some natural talent that has been practiced over the decades dealing with high rollers and big dollar deals. But that skill set, makes him successful.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:51 pm

Trump certainly exposed the deep state and the MSM for what they are. That was a plus.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:20 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Trump certainly exposed the deep state and the MSM for what they are. That was a plus.
I view Trump as a vessel, carrying the outrage of average Americans who detest all that is wrong with Social Justice, Globalism and Crony Capitalism that has been foisted upon us over the last 30 years. Trump saw the depth of this dissassatisfaction and was able to capitalize on it.

Internet sleuths are doing great stuff to uncover the deep state, I'm listening to the American Intelligence Media channel on Youtube and really liking their stuff. They are finding out that these judges that come down with these crazy rulings are members of teh SES members and are essentially untouchable so they are bought and paid for agents working for this government - corporate cabal and their interests.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbU8vC8Fj0g
PLATA O PLOMO

Penner

Post by Penner » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:01 pm

17 states, 6 cities, and DC are sueing to keep a question about citizenship off of the next US Census

A coalition of 17 states, Washington, D.C., and six cities announced Tuesday that they are suing to block the Trump administration from adding a citizenship question to the 2020 U.S. census.

The lawsuit, led by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, argues that the question will depress responses in states with large immigrant populations. This would cause the census to run afoul of the "constitutional requirement" that the government fairly and accurately count all people in the country, Schneiderman said at a news conference announcing the suit.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white- ... us-n862406

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:22 pm

Penner wrote:17 states, 6 cities, and DC are sueing to keep a question about citizenship off of the next US Census

A coalition of 17 states, Washington, D.C., and six cities announced Tuesday that they are suing to block the Trump administration from adding a citizenship question to the 2020 U.S. census.

The lawsuit, led by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, argues that the question will depress responses in states with large immigrant populations. This would cause the census to run afoul of the "constitutional requirement" that the government fairly and accurately count all people in the country, Schneiderman said at a news conference announcing the suit.
That little change to the census could have wide ranging effects in Congress. Hi density illegal states like California could loose a lot of representation. While low illegal states would gain. It also would likely cost states like California Billions of dollars.

GO TRUMP !
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:25 pm

Democrats want to count their slaves again.

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:42 pm

Citizenship question is on all the census cards I checked on my Ancestry account.

(1940)

Penner

Post by Penner » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:50 pm

nmoore63 wrote:Citizenship question is on all the census cards I checked on my Ancestry account.

(1940)
According to the article that I posted it hasn't appeared on the Census since 1950:
The plan would mark the first time such a question would be included on the short-form census since 1950
And they do keep track of non-citizens in another US Census form:
According to the latest data from the Census Bureau's American Community Survey, which is conducted yearly and does include a citizenship question, there were 22.5 million noncitizens in the United States in 2016. That’s about 7 percent of the total 323 million U.S. residents.