Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by heydaralon » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:04 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:59 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:56 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:35 pm
The death in Charlottesville was because the obeast had a heart attack. She killed herself with poor life choices.
Fat people are a scourge. I hate them soo much, and for so many reasons. They are one of the many crosses the West bears. I have to interact with, and subsidize these lazy animals all the time with my bottom-of-the-barrel job. Its quite revolting to tell you the truth.
But we need them to buy us time in the coming Zombie Apocalypse :twisted:
Fuck them. I am a lazy motherfucker, and without many good ideas, but I bust my ass at my job. I work hard and I have contempt for those who don't. I also exercise and walk at least 4 miles per day. I just walked 6 right now. I am not doing well, and I still take my shitty job seriously. There is no reason that these lazy animals can't make an effort, and if they think I'm going to not call them out on their bullshit, they have another thing coming. Its getting scary because managers hate these lazy ass pieces of shit too, but they can't get rid of them. Surely with all the talk of immigration and automation, the upside is that since labor doesn't have any value, companies will only hire good workers right? Why is it that in an era where workers are at a disadvantage, we still have these lazy untermenschen scum? I would have thought the market would have weeded them out.
Shikata ga nai

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:10 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:04 pm
Why is it that in an era where workers are at a disadvantage, we still have these lazy untermenschen scum? I would have thought the market would have weeded them out.

You don't understand the "market". They fit right into the "market". Elites make money by transferring wealth from middle America to their own coffers. In order to do that, they strike deals with the political class to allow their goods to be purchased via government contracts and/or EBT cards...so the fat fucks spend your tax money purchasing shit from the elites....Elites get richer, fat fucks get fatter...and you get poorer....Deal with it :evil:

*Yes Fife, many "elites" actually generate wealth - but more and more of the truly "elite" make their money as outlined above.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:15 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:10 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:04 pm
Why is it that in an era where workers are at a disadvantage, we still have these lazy untermenschen scum? I would have thought the market would have weeded them out.

You don't understand the "market". They fit right into the "market". Elites make money by transferring wealth from middle America to their own coffers. In order to do that, they strike deals with the political class to allow their goods to be purchased via government contracts and/or EBT cards...so the fat fucks spend your tax money purchasing shit from the elites....Elites get richer, fat fucks get fatter...and you get poorer....Deal with it :evil:

*Yes Fife, many "elites" actually generate wealth - but more and more of the truly "elite" make their money as outlined above.
Well then I will vote Democrat. They are standing up for productive workers right? Hillary or Elizabeth Warren will stop this right?
Shikata ga nai

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:04 am

https://www.news-journalonline.com/news ... in-volusia

Republican Party headquarters vandalized by gunfire in Volusia

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:47 am

"Vandalized"

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:50 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:10 pm

What are you trying to say to me? Is this an attempt at big city rent-seeking lawyer confession?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:58 am

Hastur wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:04 am

Republicans need to start bombing themselves.

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:02 am

There were a bunch of them getting bombed at the VFW last Saturday night up at the lake.

As usual, the fake news looked the other way.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:00 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:58 am
Hastur wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:04 am

Republicans need to start bombing themselves.
We warned you it would end up with Krystallnacht...
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:47 am

Fife wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:47 am
"Vandalized"
:?

So, this is one of those instances I need to ask Bjorn about.
If I comment on my displeasure about this attack and the MSMs downplaying of the attack as mere vanalism, am I whining like an SJW ?

Clearly those bullets had more potential to kill or harm than the 'bombs' sent to Dems.

Further, I'm pretty sure that if a Dem office was shot up the press wouldn't slip the news on to page 24, naming it vandalism and slipping in gunshots at the end.

I need to find out if I can address this or if I would just be whining.............. what should my response be ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience