THE ERA OF TRUMP

C-Mag

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by C-Mag » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:44 am

Trump is indeed mobilizing the military to secure the border.
"I told Mexico, and I respect what they did, I said, look, your laws are very powerful, your laws are very strong. We have very bad laws for our border and we are going to be doing some things, I spoke with (Defense Secretary James) Mattis, we're going to do some things militarily. Until we can have a wall and proper security, we're going to be guarding our border with the military. That's a big step," he said during a luncheon with leaders of the Baltic states.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/03/politics ... index.html
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

K@th

Post by K@th » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:50 am

Lol @ Capps trying to explain Trump's 73 trillion D chess to me via PM.

Stop hiding you little chicken shit. I opened your message by accident. I've been deleting the others you've sent without reading them. You want to participate in a forum, participate.
Account abandoned.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:51 am

Kath wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Hey, if you want to fall for the latest reason Trump shouldn't be POTUS, 8-) have fun with that.
I'm not falling for anything. :lol: Also, knowing the name of the big white house the president lives in should not be a requirement to be president, so no calls for impeachment here.

It's just one of those funny/sad things. Learn to laugh a bit, Carlus. You don't think calling the white house "tippy top shape," is funny? He didn't even use a noun when re-naming his house.
Hey Sis................ I started our little dust up with laughing......... granted at you, but i was still laughing.

I'm really laughing at the media. I really think they painted themselves into a corner on Trump early on, and only got themselves in deeper and deeper. Hell Trumps 71, he could be going senile or just having the types of memory lapses 70 plus year folks have and folks a lot younger too. But you can't make anything out of a single incident like this or the next thing you know you have a dozen Diet Cokes on the newsroom desk with experts called in to testify about what that says about you.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:53 am

Kath wrote:Lol @ Capps trying to explain Trump's 73 trillion D chess to me via PM.

Stop hiding you little chicken shit. I opened your message by accident. I've been deleting the others you've sent without reading them. You want to participate in a forum, participate.
If Trump pays with the wall from the Omnibus Spending Bill and Mexican remittances, I'll start to believe in 73 D Chess.

Capps, if youre out there come and play.................... we miss you.

Just leave your Hockey Stick in the closet ;)
PLATA O PLOMO

K@th

Post by K@th » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:59 am

There's really no name for this big white building. We call it tippy top shape.
Account abandoned.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:04 pm

That's all ya got Kath? :D
So quickly we forget.

PLATA O PLOMO

K@th

Post by K@th » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:15 pm

C-Mag wrote:That's all ya got Kath? :D
So quickly we forget.
Obama was TERRIBLE at extemporaneous speaking. You posted plenty about it, as I recall. You never missed a chance to pick at Obama. All that uh, uh-ing through things. Agreed. I joined in with you on a lot of that.

Guess who is no longer president and completely irrelevant? Obama. That's who. Guess whose words matter now? I'll give you one guess.
Account abandoned.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:24 pm

Kath wrote:
C-Mag wrote:That's all ya got Kath? :D
So quickly we forget.
Obama was TERRIBLE at extemporaneous speaking. You posted plenty about it, as I recall. You never missed a chance to pick at Obama. All that uh, uh-ing through things. Agreed. I joined in with you on a lot of that.

Guess who is no longer president and completely irrelevant? Obama. That's who. Guess whose words matter now? I'll give you one guess.

It's only indirectly Obama. It's really about the bias in the media. Barry was fucking Magic behind and a teleprompter and rehearsed. After his 2008 DNC speech I almost wanted to vote for him.

Yes, Trump is POTUS and his words matter, just give the old fucker something that resembles fair coverage. If the press isn't calling Barry out for being an incoherent fool off teleprompter, they shouldn't be doing it to Trump.

BHO and Hillary are still news because they won't fucking go away and accept the results of the election. Both those idiots keep injecting themselves into the conversation. Until now, it was tradition that ex Presidents quietly went away and let the new POTUS govern. Not with Barry Fucking Obama, no that fucker is globetrotting talking to world leaders and making comments on the President all the time.

No, Barrack did this to himself. He put himself in the conversation.
PLATA O PLOMO

K@th

Post by K@th » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:25 pm

C-Mag wrote: If Trump pays with the wall from the Omnibus Spending Bill and Mexican remittances, I'll start to believe in 73 D Chess.
That would mean he's proactive. From all views I can see, he's far more reactive. He may well use the Omnibus bill to fund his wall, but that was in no way his intention. I have very little doubt he truly believed he could make Mexico pay for the wall. Since he realized it wasn't going to happen, he's been looking for something to use. Then one day a member of his staff explained what power he has in the Omnibus bill.
Account abandoned.

K@th

Post by K@th » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:29 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Yes, Trump is POTUS and his words matter, just give the old fucker something that resembles fair coverage. If the press isn't calling Barry out for being an incoherent fool off teleprompter, they shouldn't be doing it to Trump.
/shrugs. You talk a whole lot about them. People are going to talk about them until people stop talking about them.

We had this same problem with Palin. She wouldn't STFU and go away, either, for quite some time.

But, hey, I'm over here NOT talking about Obama and NOT talking about Clinton. You do you, though.
Account abandoned.