THE ERA OF TRUMP

Speaker to Animals

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:16 pm

Weird. Why don't they just ask Facebook since they are using that data against American citizens already. They must have access to it.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:11 pm

How in the hell do you 'turn over your social media history', anyway?? On a printout?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:44 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:How in the hell do you 'turn over your social media history', anyway?? On a printout?

Probably by giving them the password to your social media account that they identified.

Same thing they do when your laptop is encrypted. They demand the password or you are getting locked up and your laptop stolen.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:44 pm

I’m sure ISIS members will get right on that.
:lol:

Oh wait - actually, tourism will probably go down while intrusive searches and wait times go up, all funded by the taxpayers dollars ... except we’re already in massive debt so they’ll need more tax dollars to implement this.

Lose tourism money, higher taxes, and all for the joy of not catching anybody because no terrorist in their right mind is gonna share something with the NSA that says “I’m a terrorist”.

Good politics tho.
Folk probably feeling safer already.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:46 pm

DBTrek wrote:I’m sure ISIS members will get right on that.

Oh wait - actually, tourism will probably go down while intrusive searches and wait times go up, all funded by the taxpayers dollars ... except we’re already in massive debt so they’ll need more tax dollars to implement this.

Lose tourism money, higher taxes, and all for the joy of not catching anybody because no terrorist in their right mind is gonna share something with the NSA that says “I’m a terrorist”.

Good politics tho.

Tourism will go down? Fucking great!

Before I worked in the military, I used to work in restaurants. Do you know what happens when restaurant workers get assigned a table of British people? British people: don't even bother coming here, or buy your own food and cook it. You are very much despised here.

The other Euros are not much better.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:36 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:

Good politics tho.

Before I worked in the military, I used to work in restaurants. Do you know what happens when restaurant workers get assigned a table of British people? British people: don't even bother coming here, or buy your own food and cook it. You are very much despised here.

That’s because they’re used to small pubs that actually give a shit, not McDinner fast food.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:42 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:That’s because they’re used to small pubs that actually give a shit, not McDinner fast food.
Fuck America!

Amirite???

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:45 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Good politics tho.

That’s because they’re used to small pubs that actually give a shit, not McDinner fast food.

Incorrect.

I have seen a table of six Britons order up a steak and lobster meal with a bill over 300 (90s dollars) and leave nothing but whatever pocket change they had in their pocket. This type of shot was almost every time if they were British. Nobody wanted serve Britons. I wouldn't be surprised if British tourists regularly consume spit the server left in the food as a preemptive strike against the shot top he will receive, if he receives any at all.

When they are informed that this is how workers are paid, and you are essentially stealing from them, they still don't give a damn.

I fucking hate the tip system too, but this is the system by which people are paid. It is not "extra". Servers in particular make only enough hourly wages to cover taxes.

If I owned a restaurant, I would charge Britons extra to cover what I know they will steal from my employees.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:25 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Incorrect.

I have seen a table of six Britons order up a steak and lobster meal with a bill over 300 (90s dollars) and leave nothing but whatever pocket change they had in their pocket. This type of shot was almost every time if they were British. Nobody wanted serve Britons. I wouldn't be surprised if British tourists regularly consume spit the server left in the food as a preemptive strike against the shot top he will receive, if he receives any at all.

When they are informed that this is how workers are paid, and you are essentially stealing from them, they still don't give a damn.

I fucking hate the tip system too, but this is the system by which people are paid. It is not "extra". Servers in particular make only enough hourly wages to cover taxes.

If I owned a restaurant, I would charge Britons extra to cover what I know they will steal from my employees.
Oh, the tipping thing. Yeah, that's not a thing in most of Europe. They pay their servers, rather than expect the customer to pay an extra 20% for a meal. I'm told they often don't even accept tips.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:44 pm

They know that is how servers are paid in America, but most are quite willing to walk out with little or no tip.

They know what they are doing.

I suspect that's why they had to do it in the bill itself. One thing I realized when traveling in the military is that Americans, as fucked as we are, tend to be far more honest than the rest of the world.