THE ERA OF TRUMP

C-Mag

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by C-Mag » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:59 am

Rand Paul was recently asked if the Deep State is real, this is his response
“Absolutely, there is a deep state, because the deep state is the intelligence agencies that do not have oversight,” he said. “Only eight people in Congress know what they’re doing, and traditionally, those eight people have been a rubber stamp to let the intelligence communities do whatever they want. There is no skeptic among the eight people that are supposedly overseeing the intelligence community.”

Paul said the deep state was on full display during President Barack Obama’s administration, with CIA Director John Brennan and National Intelligence Director James Clapper.

“John Brennan and James Clapper were doing whatever the hell they wanted, without any judicial warrants, and I think there were numerous people in the Obama administration who were using intelligence — one, to try to bring Trump down; but two, also, they were using it for political purposes,” he said. “And this is very, very worrisome.”

Paul pointed to Brennan’s tweet over the weekend eviscerating Trump, calling him corrupt, and promising that America would “triumph” over him.

“This is the real problem,” Paul said. “And [founding father James] Madison warned about this from the beginning. Madison said that men are not angels. And all you gotta do is look at John Brennan’s tweet to know that he’s not an angel. And listen to James Clapper lying to the Senate

https://truepundit.com/the-deep-state-i ... paul-says/
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:00 pm

DBTrek wrote:Wonder what Nixon would’ve said if a bunch of DC elitist bit players cried to the media that he didn’t read his cards.
:lol:
:lol:
Whatever folks think of Nixon, he made his own decisions.
PLATA O PLOMO

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:12 pm

C-Mag wrote:Rand Paul was recently asked if the Deep State is real, this is his response
“Absolutely, there is a deep state, because the deep state is the intelligence agencies that do not have oversight,” he said. “Only eight people in Congress know what they’re doing, and traditionally, those eight people have been a rubber stamp to let the intelligence communities do whatever they want. There is no skeptic among the eight people that are supposedly overseeing the intelligence community.”

Paul said the deep state was on full display during President Barack Obama’s administration, with CIA Director John Brennan and National Intelligence Director James Clapper.

“John Brennan and James Clapper were doing whatever the hell they wanted, without any judicial warrants, and I think there were numerous people in the Obama administration who were using intelligence — one, to try to bring Trump down; but two, also, they were using it for political purposes,” he said. “And this is very, very worrisome.”

Paul pointed to Brennan’s tweet over the weekend eviscerating Trump, calling him corrupt, and promising that America would “triumph” over him.

“This is the real problem,” Paul said. “And [founding father James] Madison warned about this from the beginning. Madison said that men are not angels. And all you gotta do is look at John Brennan’s tweet to know that he’s not an angel. And listen to James Clapper lying to the Senate

That's pretty much the plot of Scandal.
Account abandoned.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:17 pm

Kath wrote:
C-Mag wrote:Rand Paul was recently asked if the Deep State is real, this is his response

That's pretty much the plot of Scandal.
For Sure.

We need to find a way to break the MSM Propaganda ring.
PLATA O PLOMO

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:22 pm

C-Mag wrote:

They were supposed to start doing their job with Trump as president. They are fucking it up. Bigly.
Account abandoned.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:34 pm

Kath wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

They were supposed to start doing their job with Trump as president. They are fucking it up. Bigly.
I know, I fucked up that prediction. I really never expected a coup attempt like this. Couldn't dream of it.

The rest is looking pretty good though.
PLATA O PLOMO

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:45 pm

We had quality journalism when it was a loser division for the networks. There was a sense of responsibility towards fellow citizens from the 4th estate. They weren't required to keep advertisers happy.
Account abandoned.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:52 pm

We had a better media before radio waves were harnessed to transmit bullshit.
;)
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:03 pm

The inability to receive accurate data about what the government is doing is further reason to reduce size and scope of government.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:08 pm

We never had good media. It's always been a shit show. Most people didn't notice because there was no Internet to get the truth out.