THE ERA OF TRUMP

K@th

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by K@th » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:13 am

DBTrek wrote:I think all presidents should probably congratulate the winner of the sham elections of the worlds 2nd largest nuclear superpower.
Putin is going to launch some nukes unless world leaders praise his goodness? Lol. Trump was supposed to be different. America first, and all that. Everything Obama did was bad hombre stuff.

Meet the new boss; same as the old boss. Let's just quit pretending he's anything but more sludge for the swamp.
Account abandoned.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:13 am

Kath wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
If Obama is going to continue to inject himself into the actual Presidents business, Obama making himself subject to all the slings and barbs of any other person making a bunch of public statements.
That entire video is covered with ads, so I couldn't read it. What's the tl;dr version?
You don't need the video to know Obama has been runnin around talking with world leaders and trying to influence them likes he's still POTUS. BHO has no class, tradition is Ex Presidents fade out of public view and don't comment on current presidents. Obama can't help himself, has to keep injecting himself in shit that doesn't pertain to him and he deserves the backlash he gets.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:15 am

C-Mag wrote:[
You don't need the video to know Obama has been runnin around talking with world leaders and trying to influence them likes he's still POTUS. BHO has no class, tradition is Ex Presidents fade out of public view and don't comment on current presidents. Obama can't help himself, has to keep injecting himself in shit that doesn't pertain to him and he deserves the backlash he gets.
Well, I'm not paying attention to him and I don't watch any news. Not seeing much about it. If he's injecting himself into world leader meetings, then the other world leaders are wrong to let him in.

Yeah, he should STFU and use any living ex-president as a model for post presidency decorum.
Account abandoned.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:15 am

Kath wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Kath wrote:Which words do you disagree with, here?

“An American president does not lead the Free World by congratulating dictators on winning sham elections.”

http://www.weeklystandard.com/obama-cal ... cle/633368

:whistle:
So, Obama made the right call and Trump was following his lead? I thought Trump wanted to do things differently from Obama. /Shrugs- meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Both of them were just being diplomatic and polite. At least Trump doesn't secretly work with the Russians to undermine our national security by handing over something like a third of some strategic resource.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:16 am

Kath wrote:
DBTrek wrote:I think all presidents should probably congratulate the winner of the sham elections of the worlds 2nd largest nuclear superpower.
Putin is going to launch some nukes unless world leaders praise his goodness? Lol. Trump was supposed to be different. America first, and all that. Everything Obama did was bad hombre stuff.

Meet the new boss; same as the old boss. Let's just quit pretending he's anything but more sludge for the swamp.
:lol:

You weren't supposed to make your next show on the same fucking day.

Space that shit out a bit.

OMG guuuuuyyyyyssss. He's the same as eeeeeeevvvvveryone eeeeeelllllse. Like, he's basically Obamaaaaaa.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:16 am

Kath wrote:

Yep ... that’s what I said - “Putin is going to nuke us if we don’t say congrats.”
:doh:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:17 am

Loon.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:21 am

DBTrek wrote:
Yep ... that’s what I said - “Putin is going to nuke us if we don’t say congrats.”
:doh:
Nah - it was sarcasm. It just makes me sick that all the world leaders care about is appeasing other leaders. Fuck, go run your country your way, by all means, but don't expect us to praise you for that shit.

Aren't you one who is against pretending all cultures are equal to all other cultures?

It's appropriate to tell your kids that their crayon scribblings are Picasso, but we shouldn't have to treat world leaders like that.
Account abandoned.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:22 am

She's still going. :lol:

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:13 am

C-Mag wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:It's official. He just proposed the death penalty for drug dealers and traffickers.

I think he might actually get it too.

Bye, legalized weed.
Now we Literally need an Einsatzgruppen to carry out the literally Hitler executions. :dance:

Trump Pushes Death Penalty for Drug Dealers, Can We Start with the CIA?
Of course another much talked about part of the president's proposal is to introduce the death penalty for large scale dealers. This invites the question: should this mean the end of the CIA?

After all, selling drugs and torturing people are the only things it appears to be good at.