THE ERA OF TRUMP

Speaker to Animals

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:42 am

We could solve a lot of problems by confederating and letting California go to do it's own thing. California would draw in most of the Marxists. Maybe add Oregon and Washington to it. I think these people would flock to Cascadia. They have been dreaming about this nation for years now. Make it happen.

We can still organize mutual defense through a confederal government. But you don't get to travel from Cascadia to America without a passport, and America will have strict immigration laws.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:44 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:We could solve a lot of problems by confederating and letting California go to do it's own thing. California would draw in most of the Marxists. Maybe add Oregon and Washington to it. I think these people would flock to Cascadia. They have been dreaming about this nation for years now. Make it happen.

We can still organize mutual defense through a confederal government. But you don't get to travel from Cascadia to America without a passport, and America will have strict immigration laws.
https://www.npr.org/2013/11/11/24452786 ... ays-author

Any specific critiques of his thesis? Did you get this idea from this author?
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:38 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:We could solve a lot of problems by confederating and letting California go to do it's own thing. California would draw in most of the Marxists. Maybe add Oregon and Washington to it. I think these people would flock to Cascadia. They have been dreaming about this nation for years now. Make it happen.

Only if we dig a moat between CA-OR and CONUS.....and then add a giant ass wall....and scan the ground for tunnels....and have a no immigration policy from CA or anyone traceable back to CA, especially DB :twisted: .

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:42 am

DBTrek wrote: I’d say this is good news, but the fact that the court system is on fire with disputes over whether or not being an American means something in America is not good news. It’s fucking tragic.

Not to get all STA-like.....but it is the Marxists that have caused this....Now CA will be governed by non-citizens...is it even legally a state anymore?

The is going to spread to different states....pretty soon the only difference between being a citizen and non-citizen is paying income tax and conscription.....

What happens when non-citizens "state" officials start discriminating against citizens? Where do citizens turn to protection? the Fed? lolz.....

It will happen - you know it will....CA will keep importing the poor and uneducated who will vote the same way they did in their home countries....for populist leftists...what a great future we have....
Last edited by Zlaxer on Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:43 am

Zlaxer wrote:

Only if we dig a moat between CA-OR and CONUS.....and then add a giant ass wall....and scan the ground for tunnels....and have a no immigration policy from CA or anyone traceable back to CA, especially DB :twisted: .
Deal.

Of course, half my family lives in CA (mother’s side), so you’ll have to explain to them that I’m forbidden by international treaty from visiting.

Sure would save me the trouble of coming up with creative excuses every year.
:dance:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:46 am

Zlaxer wrote:
DBTrek wrote: I’d say this is good news, but the fact that the court system is on fire with disputes over whether or not being an American means something in America is not good news. It’s fucking tragic.

Not to get all STA-like.....but it is the Marxists that have caused this....Now CA will be governed by non-citizens...is it even legally a state anymore?

The is going to spread to different states....pretty soon the only difference between being a citizen and non-citizen is paying income tax and conscription.....

What happens when non-citizens "state" officials start discriminating against citizens? Where do citizens turn to protection? the Fed? lolz.....
Well ... maybe we can use it to our advantage. Maybe this will open up an option for everyone to renounce their citizenship so they can stop paying income taxes or being available for conscription. We can all join the Emergency Room Universal Healthcare plan and call it a day.
/fuckit
:lol:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:58 am

DBTrek wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:

Deal.

Of course, half my family lives in CA (mother’s side), so you’ll have to explain to them that I’m forbidden by international treaty from visiting.

Sure would save me the trouble of coming up with creative excuses every year.
:dance:

I'll send them an email. But I suggested we just grant them the entire Pacific Coast to make Cascadia dreams come true. We still have Alaska.

So if I got my way, you'd still be able to visit your family!

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:57 pm

I just want to point out that there shouldn't be anyone here who isn't aware that there isn't anything in this whole world you could give them that would make them stop coming for more.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:39 pm

Zlaxer wrote:is it even legally a state anymore?
Iunno. You've taken Constitutional Law a lot more recently than I have. How are they teaching it nowadays?
The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government . . ..

https://www.heritage.org/constitution/# ... tee-clause

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:26 pm

Fife wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:is it even legally a state anymore?
Iunno. You've taken Constitutional Law a lot more recently than I have. How are they teaching it nowadays?
The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government . . ..

https://www.heritage.org/constitution/# ... tee-clause
Federalism. - state labs...yada...yada.....but there has to be something in either the ca or fed constitution requiring state officials to be citizens.....

Would the federal government defend a ca citizen who refuses to comply with policy set forth by this foreigner?

Seriously, the only thing preventing a ca secession or, rather expulsion, is the national DNC - they cant take the loss of congressional and electoral votes.