THE ERA OF TRUMP

SuburbanFarmer

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:03 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Thought experiment:

When you mention the word "gun" to the typical white liberal in a place like Chicago, what do you think comes to their mind first?

Sure, some of them might think of the "rednecks" they love to hate. But most of them, I guarantee it even if they won't admit it, immediately think of a black man robbing, raping, or invading homes. They think that because that's their reality.

"Racism" is just being able to admit that fact, apparently.

Meanwhile, we have laws and policies that actively discriminate against whites across the board, privilege minorities, and somehow that's not racism.

I don't think you can trick people into facing reality. You have to confront them with it.
Dude. At some point, you have to acknowledge how this sounds.
they are fucking violent as a group of people.
That is not a valid point to anyone that's not already agreeing with you.

Am I wrong?
If you're referring to crime statistics, probably not. If you're referring to their nature as humans, then yes.

The problem is that depending on who you're speaking to, they will assume that you mean the latter, unless they already agree with you.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:19 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Thought experiment:

When you mention the word "gun" to the typical white liberal in a place like Chicago, what do you think comes to their mind first?

Sure, some of them might think of the "rednecks" they love to hate. But most of them, I guarantee it even if they won't admit it, immediately think of a black man robbing, raping, or invading homes. They think that because that's their reality.

"Racism" is just being able to admit that fact, apparently.

Meanwhile, we have laws and policies that actively discriminate against whites across the board, privilege minorities, and somehow that's not racism.

I don't think you can trick people into facing reality. You have to confront them with it.
they are fucking violent as a group of people.

Am I wrong?
You are wrong when its inferred by the reader that the root cause of the problem is the color of their skin.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:26 pm

nmoore63 wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Am I wrong?
You are wrong when its inferred by the reader that the root cause of the problem is the color of their skin.

Race is not merely the color of one's skin.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:30 pm

Can somebody direct me to a place on this Earth where there exists a relatively dense population of Africans who are not significantly more violent than European people?

Maybe they are just a tribal race, violence a more normal response to conflict for them? If you go back to late antiquity, our Northern European ancestors were also tribal, and significantly more violent.

Everybody is for evolution until it presents uncomfortable truths.

All the races are different in subtle ways, which can play out as drastic differences in societies.

That doesn't make one race superior to any other, just different.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:51 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Can somebody direct me to a place on this Earth where there exists a relatively dense population of Africans who are not significantly more violent than European people?

Maybe they are just a tribal race, violence a more normal response to conflict for them? If you go back to late antiquity, our Northern European ancestors were also tribal, and significantly more violent.

All the races are different in subtle ways, which can play out as drastic differences in societies.

I have no idea why anyone would consider your views to be racist. :lol:

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:52 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Can somebody direct me to a place on this Earth where there exists a relatively dense population of Africans who are not significantly more violent than European people?

So I guess the answer is that you cannot.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:54 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:

So I guess the answer is that you cannot.
I've refuted this nonsense for years. You just ignore it and repost a few pages later.

I do appreciate that you're so consistent, though. Definitely not one to flip-flop.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:03 pm

You refuted nothing. You said that there exists no racial predisposition to violence amongst African peoples. If that is so, then surely there exists a large population of Africans somewhere that do not exhibit the higher rates of violence. I can think of no such place anywhere. The violence remains independent of culture, legal system, government, etc. It's apparent in Africa where they literally eat one another and are now about to genocide the remaining whites in South Africa. It happens even in London where black violence and gang warfare remains rampant.

We even have a large island in the Carribean that is divided in half, with Africans on one end and Latinos on the other end, and the African side is one of the worst living conditions in the world.

Maybe it's not "America" that makes black people murder and burn down cities?

It kind of reminds me of what our own ancestors were like when they burned down the western half of the Roman Empire, quite honestly. These things take centuries to breed out.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:28 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:You refuted nothing. You said that there exists no racial predisposition to violence amongst African peoples. If that is so, then surely there exists a large population of Africans somewhere that do not exhibit the higher rates of violence. I can think of no such place anywhere. The violence remains independent of culture, legal system, government, etc. It's apparent in Africa where they literally eat one another and are now about to genocide the remaining whites in South Africa. It happens even in London where black violence and gang warfare remains rampant.

We even have a large island in the Carribean that is divided in half, with Africans on one end and Latinos on the other end, and the African side is one of the worst living conditions in the world.

It kind of reminds me of what our own ancestors were like when they burned down the western half of the Roman Empire, quite honestly. These things take centuries to breed out.
So then, in your opinion, a few hundred years of genetic evolution changed us from Germanic hordes and Vikings, to the Great Civilized People that we are now? What stimulates that change in our coding?

Don’t go Cathy Newman. That’s honestly what your position sounds like.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:29 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:You refuted nothing. You said that there exists no racial predisposition to violence amongst African peoples. If that is so, then surely there exists a large population of Africans somewhere that do not exhibit the higher rates of violence. I can think of no such place anywhere. The violence remains independent of culture, legal system, government, etc. It's apparent in Africa where they literally eat one another and are now about to genocide the remaining whites in South Africa. It happens even in London where black violence and gang warfare remains rampant.

So then, in your opinion, a few hundred years of genetic evolution changed us from Germanic hordes and Vikings, to the Great Civilized People that we are now? What stimulates that change in our coding?

Don’t go Cathy Newman. That’s honestly what your position sounds like.
Yes.

Culture and civilization are environmental variables in evolution too. They determine sexual selection just as much as any other environmental factor.

In particular, black people have a pretty high precedence of an MAO-A gene mutation that predisposes the male possessing it to violence because his body does not as well regulate the effects of serotonin and dopamine. Black males with this gene (the so-called warrior gene) are more likely to be imprisoned. Which means they do not have as many opportunities to reproduce. As time goes on, this gene will be reduced in prevalence as it is in European males (it's actually very rare in our race, and you can see it's effects in rare white families in which most of the males have it and they are all criminals or violently-disposed).
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.