The Intellectual Dark Web

Speaker to Animals

Re: The Intellectual Dark Web

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:46 pm

Basically: if you are going to be an intermittently-functional NPC, then please subscribe to the people on this list of approved "alternative" intellectuals.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:03 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:44 pm
It's a group of liberals trying to hold the line against the SJWs, not sure where you got any anti-Globalist vibes from
Yeah, kind of my bad on that point. When you hear Peterson talking about personal responsibility, against gender identity, etc. Those are things that go along with anti-globalism.

They've given us a group of safe non-SJW intellectuals we are supposed to be listening to...……… any option to keep us away from guys considered radicals, in other words anyone leaning toward more traditional Western Culture, Economic Nationalism, or Classic Liberal ideals.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:53 pm

Except for a couple Ben Shapios, The Intellectual Dark Web are Liberals like me who no longer have any representation.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:55 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:53 pm
Except for a couple Ben Shapios, The Intellectual Dark Web are Liberals like me who no longer have any representation.
I'm not sure they hold as many classic liberal values as you do.
PLATA O PLOMO

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:59 pm

Some are wimpier than me but would be in the same Centrist Party if there was one.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:04 pm

They are playing rebels, but they are not. Being SJW light or Centrist in todays society is not that favorable. Just a lesser of two evils.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:23 pm

I think we need to rescue neo-darwinism from the clutches of atheists (terrible arguments) and adapt it to politics. That's what we need. No more liberalism. Not the alt-right. Just biological approaches to sociology and politics. Some of those dark web guys briefly delve into this topic, but they only do so to look for material to support whatever ideology they want (which, I admit, is an effective idea).

But what happens when you just say fuck it let's look at just through this lens?

I think the outcome is that, for many many issues, you will see a consensus amongst rational people who, when the debate is framed in ideology, will constantly fight.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:25 pm

The disadvantage of a 2-Party system. The choice is now between aristocracy and collectivism.

Aristocracy creates lots of Losers and Social Media gives them a place to congregate. Add in women and this is the result.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:26 pm

I disagree. I think we'd have been much better off today had the Enlightenment never occurred. But that's really irrelevant. We have to let this civilization collapse before we can build something new.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:29 pm

The problem with only two poles: Royalists on the right of me, Marxists on the left.