StCapps Not Even Allowed To Start Threads Anymore

Smitty-48

Re: StCapps Not Even Allowed To Start Threads Anymore

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:19 pm

The wanh wanh Nazi round here, is the biggest wanh wanh about censorship, he's wants his precious playpen to be special protected, he's the one crying to Crooked Kath about censoring, censoring on his behalf that is.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:22 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Nukedog wrote:Lol wut? So it's because you don't like internet nazis? Fucking Reddit is down the hall and to the left you queer.
I couldn't care less about your idiot Nazi weakshit prattling, but if that ain't gonna be moderated, then fuck the moderator, I'll shit on your threads, they're totally expendable, you're the fuckin' crybaby who wants to protect your precious little threads, I'm the one who doesn't give a fuck.
No I just want to make this clear. You feel my threads should be censored?

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:23 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:The wanh wanh Nazi round here, is the biggest wanh wanh about censorship, he's wants his precious playpen to be special protected, he's the one crying to Crooked Kath about censoring, censoring on his behalf that is.
"Wanh, I'm going to leave the forum because there isn't enough Nazi talk, wanh!"
- nukedog
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:24 pm

Nukedog wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Nukedog wrote:Lol wut? So it's because you don't like internet nazis? Fucking Reddit is down the hall and to the left you queer.
I couldn't care less about your idiot Nazi weakshit prattling, but if that ain't gonna be moderated, then fuck the moderator, I'll shit on your threads, they're totally expendable, you're the fuckin' crybaby who wants to protect your precious little threads, I'm the one who doesn't give a fuck.
No, I don't want anything censored, I like it like the DCF was, no Nanny, no Fun Police, anybody could jack any thread for any reason, because if the thread was so great, it would survive on its own. thread jacking is just a sign that it's dead thread walking, you're the one who has special threads with precious meaning to you, which is fuckin' retarded, it's just a thread, let it go you fuckin' nerd.
Nec Aspera Terrent

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:25 pm

"wah wah President Hash is threatening me with censorship"

i remember when i had my first forum temper tantrum too

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:26 pm

Oh well that's where you're wrong. I'm part of the expeditionary force. In fact this is my main duty since I'm banned from Twitter and FB. Probably Reddit too but I don't use it so whatever. Banned from PF as well.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:27 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Nukedog wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote: I couldn't care less about your idiot Nazi weakshit prattling, but if that ain't gonna be moderated, then fuck the moderator, I'll shit on your threads, they're totally expendable, you're the fuckin' crybaby who wants to protect your precious little threads, I'm the one who doesn't give a fuck.
No, I don't want anything censored, I like it like the DCF was, no Nanny, no Fun Police, anybody could jack any thread for any reason, because if the thread was so great, it would survive on its own. thread jacking is just a sign that it's dead thread walking, you're the one who has special threads with precious meaning to you, which is fuckin' retarded, it's just a thread, let it go you fuckin' nerd.
I put in a lot of work archiving several threads. Yes I would like it if you two quit being spergs with hockey spam because some mod hurt your feelings.

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:30 pm

Smitty-48 wrote: anybody could jack any thread for any reason, because if the thread was so great, it would survive on its own.
Huge difference; not even comparable.

DCF - dozens of posters daily interacting with very active threads. Two people go off on a tangent get crowded out by several other voices.

MHF - not dozens of posters daily, not very active threads, much smaller audience. Two people can easily drown out two or three other people, especially if they enjoy the back and forth one sentence banter. You can create a dozen pages in an hour, whereas the other very few people have lives and only get back a couple times a day, or even less. We have our weekenders, and some who only get here once a month.

They are going away because the threads they enjoy are piles of crap, now.

Seriously, why the need to be such an ass when everyone is telling you it sucks?
Account abandoned.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:33 pm

Nukedog wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Nukedog wrote:
I put in a lot of work archiving several threads. Yes I would like it if you two quit being spergs with hockey spam because some mod hurt your feelings.
Yeah, I left your precious little thread alone, after you asked real nice, little fella, so here's your chooch, you have your playpen back, knock yourself out.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:37 pm

Kath wrote:Seriously, why the need to be such an ass when everyone is telling you it sucks?
Because I'm just here to have fun, I don't take this seriously, this is just a playpen, but if the Nazi can have his playpen, then I'll play too, he plays his Nazi games, I play my hockey games, if you're going to let Nazis run amok, so be it, but don't come crying to me about running amok after.
Nec Aspera Terrent