Another Reason the Wall is Dumb

The Conservative

Re: Another Reason the Wall is Dumb

Post by The Conservative » Fri May 12, 2017 5:37 am

ssu wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:It's time for America to break up. Irreconcilable differences. Pick your side and move there.
If you are to believe, you'll soon start killing each other.

Because that's the thing that happens when you have really irreconcilable differences.
With shit like this going on the other side, I'm not worried...

#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri May 12, 2017 7:46 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
Montegriffo wrote: Get off my lawn!
What colour is your lawn?
Currently it is a beautiful yellow because of all the buttercups.........
I am locked in an eternal struggle with dandelions. They are the bane of all that is good in the world.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri May 12, 2017 7:51 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Martin Hash wrote: What colour is your lawn?
Currently it is a beautiful yellow because of all the buttercups.........
I am locked in an eternal struggle with dandelions. They are the bane of all that is good in the world.
You have been lucky enough to have not had ragwort then. At least dandelions aren't poisonous.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri May 12, 2017 7:55 am

He lives in Ohio. The man is surrounded by ragweed.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri May 12, 2017 8:04 am

Ragwort is nasty stuff. Can damage your liver just touching it and you never get rid of it. I help my mate dig it up in his paddock every summer. We burn wheelbarrows of it and every year there is more of it than before.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri May 12, 2017 10:14 am

Montegriffo wrote:Ragwort is nasty stuff. Can damage your liver just touching it and you never get rid of it. I help my mate dig it up in his paddock every summer. We burn wheelbarrows of it and every year there is more of it than before.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacobaea_vulgaris

Wikipedia says it's only dangerous to horses, but all land owners are required to remove it? Sounds annoying.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri May 12, 2017 11:35 am

Wikipedia does say it can be absorbed through the skin in small amounts. I wear gloves when pulling it up. Bloody stuff, you only need an inch of root left behind for it to come back the next year.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri May 12, 2017 3:38 pm

He uses it to make potions against the Dursleys and all the other muggles who supported Brexit.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri May 12, 2017 4:34 pm

heydaralon wrote:He uses it to make potions against the Dursleys and all the other muggles who supported Brexit.

Shouldn't it be the other way around? The wizards want to keep their society separate and pure. The muggles just want to muddy everything up.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri May 12, 2017 4:43 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
heydaralon wrote:He uses it to make potions against the Dursleys and all the other muggles who supported Brexit.

Shouldn't it be the other way around? The wizards want to keep their society separate and pure. The muggles just want to muddy everything up.
Hmm thats a good point. Monty is actually probably against wizardry because Sharia law forbids it and demands the death penalty for anyone at hogwarts. Of course, that didn't stop Montty from jamming a broomstick up his ass and prancing around in the parking lot of his local secondary school.
Shikata ga nai