Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Re: Dangerous Faggots Starting Civil War

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:03 am

C-Mag wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:You know C-Mag, I would love to be able to say for certain that my fellow libtards don't take their political cues from washed up comediennes, but I think we both know that wouldn't be entirely honest. :oops:
Google Americas 2nd Civil War, there are tons of discussion on it on both sides of the fence. Personally I see a minority of Lefties willing to risk all to push all of us toward fighting in the streets. I believe they are seeking a violent retribution from Trump supporters.

The real leadership needs to come from the Left on this, they are the ones that need to keep the Constitution and Civil Rights for every person at the forefront. It's far better that they handle it than the Police or folks in funny little hats fighting back.
+101
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:03 am

More sanity

No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:04 am

God, anybody got a medkit? Just back from the Twitter wars and its incoming 24/7.

I purposely seek interactions online with others not to argue but relate...

Him: pres. Obama didn't create your bias, your worldview did. When u don't see or care about inequality, it doesn't exist.

Me: Some guys are taller than me and that makes it easier to find a spouse how do we respond to that inequality?

His Buddy: We can't legislate desire, but we can correct systems that create unequal opportunities.

Me: Understanding how people form their social networks naturally will help us work together.

Him: bruh, fuck a network. Talk. To. People. Not AT people. TO people.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:05 am

C-Mag wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:You know C-Mag, I would love to be able to say for certain that my fellow libtards don't take their political cues from washed up comediennes, but I think we both know that wouldn't be entirely honest. :oops:
Google Americas 2nd Civil War, there are tons of discussion on it on both sides of the fence. Personally I see a minority of Lefties willing to risk all to push all of us toward fighting in the streets. I believe they are seeking a violent retribution from Trump supporters.

The real leadership needs to come from the Left on this, they are the ones that need to keep the Constitution and Civil Rights for every person at the forefront. It's far better that they handle it than the Police or folks in funny little hats fighting back.
The problem is that there is no good leader that will do so right now. I'm seeing more and more sanity but it gets shut down.

Tinfoil hat time; Is it possible that the people who say Soros is behind all this shit si right?
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:06 am

California wrote:More sanity

+1

I don't know who that guy is, but that's pretty good.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

apeman

Post by apeman » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:07 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:I guess it is because we on the left are suspicious of the state and are loathe to bring it to bear against our political opponents (was that your excellent phrasing? close enough right?). 8-)
pffft rich

Bake me a cake bitch

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:09 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
No it's ok, you said "not that it's acceptable", Freudian slip averted.
Oh shit. Well, that is worse because that means I can't read no good.
Lucky there's an "English fucking hippie" here to put you right.....
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:13 am

C-Mag wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote: We can suppose that he was ambushed by a really quiet group of rioters before anything really started, but I don't think that's realistic. Occam's Razor dictates that this happened in the middle of a massive uprising, and the fool didn't even take his special red hat off. Probably mouthed off to someone, too.
Yeah, we get the message.
If you want to go listen to a Gay man talk you can expect to get your head bashed in. Nice message Bro-Grump. Above Doc is talking about the next logical step. If the State will not protect you, you have to take personal defense into your own hands.

So, BroGrump, is Nuke Dog right, does the Left intend on starting a Civil War ?
As an overall group? Of course not, that's absurd.

There are radical fools on both sides.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:14 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
No it's ok, you said "not that it's acceptable", Freudian slip averted.
Oh shit. Well, that is worse because that means I can't read no good.
Lucky there's an "English fucking hippie" here to put you right.....
I meant that only in the most positive way...
apeman wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:I guess it is because we on the left are suspicious of the state and are loathe to bring it to bear against our political opponents (was that your excellent phrasing? close enough right?). 8-)
pffft rich

Bake me a cake bitch
You couldn't handle my cakes cowboy.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:18 am

I ain't gonna worry about civil war til the median income of the protesters is about 15k.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama