THE ERA OF TRUMP

PartyOf5

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:18 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote: Since Netflix doesn't do any 'political news' content, and Fox News is the only network consistently supporting Trump, and the only people screaming about "bias" are Trump supporters, you can see how I would draw the conclusion that your favored network is indeed, Fox News. Based on your knee-jerk "biased liberal shit" response, we can assume that I was correct.

#MAGA amirite?
Nice game of jump to conclusions there. You just posted exactly what a mindless liberal would post. "You say there is bias against Trump, therefore you have to be a Fox News watching Trump supporter".

I guess I can see how YOU would draw those conclusions. I just got you mixed up with the more sensible posters on this board for a second there.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:21 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote: Since Netflix doesn't do any 'political news' content, and Fox News is the only network consistently supporting Trump, and the only people screaming about "bias" are Trump supporters, you can see how I would draw the conclusion that your favored network is indeed, Fox News. Based on your knee-jerk "biased liberal shit" response, we can assume that I was correct.

#MAGA amirite?
Nice game of jump to conclusions there. You just posted exactly what a mindless liberal would post. "You say there is bias against Trump, therefore you have to be a Fox News watching Trump supporter".

I guess I can see how YOU would draw those conclusions. I just got you mixed up with the more sensible posters on this board for a second there.
Well, either you:

a) Consume no media of any kind, and hang out around the campfire with your militia buddies, talking about the fall of civilization...
or
b) Only watch Fox News, and bray about "mindless liberals" when anyone looks at you strange.

Since you're using an internet device of some kind at the moment, I'm pretty sure we can tell which one is correct...
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:23 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:My current plan is to save up enough to replace the living room objects with things like a decent calisthenics bar, crash pads, standalone dip/parallel bars, stall bars on the wall where the television used to stand, and plenty of floor space for stretching and movement practice.
In reality it will be a dominatrix room. ;)

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:27 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote: Well, either you:

a) Consume no media of any kind, and hang out around the campfire with your militia buddies, talking about the fall of civilization...
or
b) Only watch Fox News, and bray about "mindless liberals" when anyone looks at you strange.

Since you're using an internet device of some kind at the moment, I'm pretty sure we can tell which one is correct...
Liberal logic on display.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:29 am

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:41 am

Netflix is worse than any cable network I ever saw. They are absolute AIDS-infested garbage right now. Turn it off.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:46 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Netflix is worse than any cable network I ever saw. They are absolute AIDS-infested garbage right now. Turn it off.
Sounds reasonable. :lol:

Maybe quit watching Marvel shows, and vegan documentaries. There's a lot of good stuff on there, catering to all types.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:49 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Netflix is worse than any cable network I ever saw. They are absolute AIDS-infested garbage right now. Turn it off.
SJWs agree.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainmen ... -1.3863726
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

DPM17

Post by DPM17 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:50 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Sounds reasonable. :lol:

Maybe quit watching Marvel shows, and vegan documentaries. There's a lot of good stuff on there, catering to all types.
Manhunt Unabomber is pretty sweet...

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:31 pm

Flint-town is interesting.

It's a documentary about cops between their interactions with criminals.

Watched a scene from a black barbershop where a 60 year old + fella was saying that it ain't racism "it's a difference of cultures". All the oldmen agreed while the young bucks just kinda stayed silent.

It's crazy, but its true. People who lived during segregation have a more open mind concerning cultural issues than Gen-X+.

Maybe its because they were taught different things in school or maybe its because they have seen real racism.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama