THE ERA OF TRUMP

Speaker to Animals

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:38 pm

Or he is fishing on his 25k boat he named "Fuck You".

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:43 pm

DBTrek wrote:Somewhere out there a mahogany furniture crafter is yelling “FUCK! Thank you, MSM, for bitching about my best sale of the year while our national debt clock ticks past 20 trillion. Thank you sooooo much!”
:lol:
LMAO Where is nmoore these days, anyway?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:44 pm

I just hope the bastard didn’t start carving up the wood yet. It has to hurt to think you made a sale like that, only to have the media torpedo it.

Dude is probably at the car lot right now handing back the keys to the Cadillac Escalade he just signed for.

As a taxpayer I’m glad we’re not buying that shit. As a dude who has tried a couple small businesses - ouch!!!
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:47 pm

DBTrek wrote:I just hope the bastard didn’t start carving up the wood yet. It has to hurt to think you made a sale like that, only to have the media torpedo it.

Dude is probably at the car lot right now handing back the keys to the Cadillac Escalade he just signed for.

As a taxpayer I’m glad we’re not buying that shit. As a dude who has tried a couple small businesses - ouch!!!
Somehow, I don't picture a high-end woodcarver driving an Escalade... :lol:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:10 pm

DBTrek wrote:Somewhere out there a mahogany furniture crafter is yelling “FUCK! Thank you, MSM, for bitching about my best sale of the year while our national debt clock ticks past 20 trillion. Thank you sooooo much!”
It was a beautiful table.
Hand delivered.
I tried to sell him on the sushi covered, naked asian lady topper, but couldn't close it.

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:11 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
LMAO Where is nmoore these days, anyway?
I am too busy.
Swimming in gold is exhausting.

Penner

Post by Penner » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:06 pm

There is talk that the White House is preparing for the departure of McMaster:
The White House is mulling replacing national security adviser H.R. McMaster, according to a report on Thursday.

The move to oust McMaster, an Army general, is being orchestrated by White House chief of staff John Kelly and Defense Secretary James Mattis, MSNBC reported.

He could be replaced as early as next month by auto industry executive Stephen Biegun, the network said.

Biegun, vice president of international governmental affairs for the Ford Motor Company, served on the National Security Council staff from 2001 to 2003 and worked as a senior staffer for former national security adviser Condoleeza Rice in the George W. Bush administration.
https://nypost.com/2018/03/01/h-r-mcmas ... ite-house/

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:36 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Penner

Post by Penner » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:32 pm

Fife wrote:
Penner wrote:Arming teachers is the stupidest idea I have heard yet on this "debate" about gun control.
Arming the "teachers" the government schools employ is pretty damn dumb. But nowhere near as dumb as forcing children into the government shooting-pens 180 days a year at the point of an even bigger gun.
Teachers are not armed guards. Schools should never be referred to, "government shooting-pens", country music concerts shouldn't be "shooting-pens", movie theaters shouldn't be "shoot-pens", workplaces shouldn't be "shooting-pen", etc... Also, the idea that the good guy with the gun can save the day is a myth since the school's cop guard never gone to the school to stop the shooter.

If you think that arming teachers is a good idea then I think that maybe you are literally crazy. There are so many things that can go wrong with this idea and a am amazed that some people literally think that this is a good idea and are fucking serious about.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:34 pm

"ARMING TEACHERS IS EFFING CRAY-CRAY" - say the people who also claim "If we just make guns illegal there won't be any more shootings".

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"