THE ERA OF TRUMP

Okeefenokee

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:25 pm

Yeah, run the gun running criminal. :lol:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:54 pm

Trump: 'Take the guns first, go through due process second'

“Allow due process so no one’s rights are trampled, but the ability to go to court, obtain an order and then collect not only the firearms but any weapons,” Pence said.

"Or, Mike, take the firearms first, and then go to court," Trump responded.

@ 1:40:

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:33 pm

^ ouch

Full video:

These round table discussions are fascinating to watch

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:36 pm

also this
Hope Hicks to Leave White House Communications Job
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/28/us/p ... ector.html

Hope Hicks, the White House communications director and one of President Trump’s longest-serving advisers, said Wednesday that she plans to leave the White House in the coming weeks.

Ms. Hicks, 29, a former model who joined Mr. Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign without any experience in politics, became known as one of the few aides who understood his personality and style and could challenge the president to change his views.

Ms. Hicks had been considering leaving for several months. She told colleagues that she had accomplished what she felt she could with a job that made her one of the most powerful people in Washington, and that there would never be a perfect moment to leave, according to White House aides.

Her resignation came a day after she testified for eight hours before the House Intelligence Committee, telling the panel that in her job, she had occasionally been required to tell white lies but had never lied about anything connected to the investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 election.

Multiple White House aides said that Ms. Hicks’s departure was unrelated to her appearance before the committee. They said that she had told a small group of people in the days before the session that she had planned to leave her job.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:58 pm

Yeah, he pretty much stabbed his voters in the back months ago. This should be no surprise to anybody.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:18 pm

I brought up how squishy stance on guns as a huge minus during the campaign.

... of course, he was running against Hillary Clinton, so it’s not like the 2nd Amendment was going to have a friend in the WH either way.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:21 pm

I am surprised he is even running again. No wall. Amnesty for millions of illegals to the point where we won't even possess our own country in another twenty years. Gun confiscation.

Who does he think his voters are??

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:47 pm

Thought experiment:

What would the action on the DCF have been if, in 2010 or 2011, Barry had said, as an actual, no shit, IRL, quote, "take the guns first, go through due process second"?

I'm having that experiment right now in my mind and my memory palace.

One obvious outcome: There would have been commie heads exploding in every thread, blood running on keyboards, rending of garments, gnashing of teeth, and general chaos.

Even Harry and trech would have been running a blade through the ribs of every RAnt in range.

Now look at us.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:00 pm

He's a regular Thomas Gage.

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:09 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:He's a regular Thomas Gage.
Our great-grandkids will learn the actual American history. I really believe that, or at least, that hope keeps me going.