The Conservative

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by The Conservative » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:16 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:42 am
FBI agents are investigating whether the package bomb suspect had help

Well fucking Duh.

https://theweek.com/speedreads/804370/f ... spect-help
Six packages in a single day... ya think?
#NotOneRedCent

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:03 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:54 am
We've outlined multiple reasons why this would be difficult for one person to do all this.
Might be true. Aside from the fact that "difficult" does not equate "impossible", how many would you suspect would be needed to help distribute the packages? Assuming it wasn't the postal service that delivered all of them, how far apart are the addresses and how long would it take to make the deliveries? Just how "difficult" are we talking?

And say there were more than one big Filipino involved, do you suspect it's a "false flag" or that he got manipulated into doing it because of some upcoming elections, and if so...based on what?
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:05 am

All I know is the story the media is providing doesn't add up. It's just like the Las Vegas shooting. The shit is full of contradictions and obvious holes. They will just carry on like nobody notices, and we probably will never know the truth.

If anything, they will move on to the Nazi shooter since that gives them more narrative-building material. I doubt we will know fuck all about what actually happened here.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:21 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:16 am
C-Mag wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:42 am
FBI agents are investigating whether the package bomb suspect had help

Well fucking Duh.

https://theweek.com/speedreads/804370/f ... spect-help
Six packages in a single day... ya think?
I could see one or two things lining up.

But this is the crime scene in Jack Reacher:

Guy leaves one latent print.

They walk right up to his homeless guy molester van in a metropolis of several million people, and arrest him the next day, like he had a fucking address that said “Trump MAGA sticker-covered van, third row, fourth palm tree from the middle, at 3765 W 207th St” on his vehicle registration, and was wearing a GPS ankle bracelet.

Makes the bombs look cartoonish, yet impossible to detonate, ensuring the FBI has fucktons of surviving evidence.

Does everything but write “Please Open: Bomb Inside” on envelopes.

They get to 12 locations without ever being mailed, but he’s supposed to have sent them via courier. With postage. Like you do.

None of them go to people who open their own mail.

None of them go off, nor could go off.

The media gets invited in by way of getting a couple of their own examples.
http://raconteurreport.blogspot.com/201 ... e.html?m=1
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:37 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:05 am
All I know is the story the media is providing doesn't add up. It's just like the Las Vegas shooting. The shit is full of contradictions and obvious holes. They will just carry on like nobody notices, and we probably will never know the truth.

If anything, they will move on to the Nazi shooter since that gives them more narrative-building material. I doubt we will know fuck all about what actually happened here.
Given the mental state of the suspect I don't get why you even expect it to "add up" or not be full of holes? The story is still fresh, and still being investigated, so of course it's full of holes. Why expect already having the full story, when it's still being investigated? Have a little patience. You're acting like an inpatient Millenial. :P

I have a suspicion by "not adding up", you already have your conclusion, and what you're "suspicious" about is that the analysis so far is disappointing because it might not lead to your favored conclusion. No more different than "the media", wanting the conclusion to add up to Trump at all times. I have noticed that the leftist US media go out their way to implicate Trump in the synagogue killing, for example:

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/201 ... ility.html

That article's author also felt something didn't "add up". So they inserted their own equation... and lo and behold, it suddenly all adds up to Trump, now. :liar:

So, you're right about your second point about the narrative building. But from there to wondering if the lack of constant 24/7 news updates by the media on a case that's only a couple days old, means that a massive cover up is underway... that's silly conspiracy thinking. Yes, "the" media, or rather the media you don't like, will no doubt be selective in printing the things that fit their narrative - while leaving other things out. If there is some way you can get the information about the case more directly from the relevant law enforcement agency (FBI, local?) investigating the case, get it there.

But really, already wondering about cover-ups because law enforcement haven't finished their investigation (and come to your desired conclusion)...? You know you're being irrational about that, I hope.

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:49 am

BjornP wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:37 am

Given the mental state of the suspect I don't get why you even expect it to "add up" or not be full of holes? The story is still fresh, and still being investigated, so of course it's full of holes. Why expect already having the full story, when it's still being investigated? Have a little patience. You're acting like an inpatient Millenial. :P

I have a suspicion by "not adding up", you already have your conclusion, and what you're "suspicious" about is that the analysis so far is disappointing because it might not lead to your favored conclusion. No more different than "the media", wanting the conclusion to add up to Trump at all times. I have noticed that the leftist US media go out their way to implicate Trump in the synagogue killing, for example:

That article's author also felt something didn't "add up". So they inserted their own equation... and lo and behold, it suddenly all adds up to Trump, now. :liar:

So, you're right about your second point about the narrative building. But from there to wondering if the lack of constant 24/7 news updates by the media on a case that's only a couple days old, means that a massive cover up is underway... that's silly conspiracy thinking. Yes, "the" media, or rather the media you don't like, will no doubt be selective in printing the things that fit their narrative - while leaving other things out. If there is some way you can get the information about the case more directly from the relevant law enforcement agency (FBI, local?) investigating the case, get it there.

But really, already wondering about cover-ups because law enforcement haven't finished their investigation (and come to your desired conclusion)...? You know you're being irrational about that, I hope.
Ha. Spot on.
Thy praise or dispraise is to me alike:
One doth not stroke me, nor the other strike.
-Ben Johnson

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:50 am

BjornP wrote:

It's ironic that you are actually the one doing exactly what you project onto other people. I am not building a narrative. I am not creating a conspiracy theory. But you feel like you must know what I really think, and that I am coming to conclusions about a single damned thing.

The media shows images of these fake bomb packages all over. These packages have postage stamps but no postal mark to void the stamps. When a package cannot be marked by the machines, the postal workers do it by hand.

Then before he was captured, the media reported that some of these packages, including the one delivered to CNN, was delivered by a courier. But why would he put postage stamps on a package sent by a courier and why are the media now saying they all went through the USPS and not the courier? They even had stories about how they had video of the private courier delivering the package to the CNN before they caught up with this guy.

I don't have any fucking idea what actually happened and neither do you. Pointing out that the story we are being fed makes no sense does not amount to conspiracy theories, you fucking dumbass.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:03 pm

For Anti Trumpers, nothing is off the table. We see that first hand with the FBI-DOJ Coup against Trump. They worked with foreign agents and the DNC to fabricate evidence.

So, I have a healthy skepticism when things don't add up.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:32 pm

No weapons, no matter how powerful, can help the West until it overcomes its loss of willpower. In a state of psychological weakness, weapons become a burden for the capitulating side. To defend oneself, one must also be ready to die; there is little such readiness in a society raised in the cult of material well-being. Nothing is left, then, but concessions, attempts to gain time, and betrayal. Thus at the shameful Belgrade conference free Western diplomats in their weakness surrendered the line where enslaved members of Helsinki Watchgroups are sacrificing their lives.

Western thinking has become conservative: the world situation should stay as it is at any cost; there should be no changes. This debilitating dream of a status quo is the symptom of a society which has come to the end of its development. But one must be blind in order not to see that oceans no longer belong to the West, while land under its domination keeps shrinking. The two so-called world wars (they were by far not on a world scale, not yet) have meant internal self-destruction of the small, progressive West which has thus prepared its own end. The next war (which does not have to be an atomic one and I do not believe it will) may well bury Western civilization forever.
Facing such a danger, with such splendid historical values in your past, at such a high level of realization of freedom and of devotion to freedom, how is it possible to lose to such an extent the will to defend oneself?

How has this unfavorable relation of forces come about? How did the West decline from its triumphal march to its present sickness? Have there been fatal turns and losses of direction in its development? It does not seem so. The West kept advancing socially in accordance with its proclaimed intentions, with the help of brilliant technological progress. And all of a sudden it found itself in its present state of weakness.

This means that the mistake must be at the root, at the very basis of human thinking in the past centuries. I refer to the prevailing Western view of the world which was first born during the Renaissance and found its political expression from the period of the Enlightenment. It became the basis for government and social science and could be defined as rationalistic humanism or humanistic autonomy: the proclaimed and enforced autonomy of man from any higher force above him. It could also be called anthropocentricity, with man seen as the center of everything that exists.
The turn introduced by the Renaissance evidently was inevitable historically. The Middle Ages had come to a natural end by exhaustion, becoming an intolerable despotic repression of man’s physical nature in favor of the spiritual one. Then, however, we turned our backs upon the Spirit and embraced all that is material with excessive and unwarranted zeal. This new way of thinking, which had imposed on us its guidance, did not admit the existence of intrinsic evil in man nor did it see any higher task than the attainment of happiness on earth. It based modern Western civilization on the dangerous trend to worship man and his material needs. Everything beyond physical well-being and accumulation of material goods, all other human requirements and characteristics of a subtler and higher nature, were left outside the area of attention of state and social systems, as if human life did not have any superior sense. That provided access for evil, of which in our days there is a free and constant flow. Mere freedom does not in the least solve all the problems of human life and it even adds a number of new ones.

However, in early democracies, as in the American democracy at the time of its birth, all individual human rights were granted because man is God’s creature. That is, freedom was given to the individual conditionally, in the assumption of his constant religious responsibility. Such was the heritage of the preceding thousand years. Two hundred or even fifty years ago, it would have seemed quite impossible, in America, that an individual could be granted boundless freedom simply for the satisfaction of his instincts or whims. Subsequently, however, all such limitations were discarded everywhere in the West; a total liberation occurred from the moral heritage of Christian centuries with their great reserves of mercy and sacrifice. State systems were — State systems were becoming increasingly and totally materialistic. The West ended up by truly enforcing human rights, sometimes even excessively, but man’s sense of responsibility to God and society grew dimmer and dimmer. In the past decades, the legalistically selfish aspect of Western approach and thinking has reached its final dimension and the world wound up in a harsh spiritual crisis and a political impasse. All the glorified technological achievements of Progress, including the conquest of outer space, do not redeem the 20th century’s moral poverty which no one could imagine even as late as in the 19th Century.
~ An excerpt from Alexandr Solzhenitsyn: Harvard Commencement Address (A World Split Apart)
8 June 1978
PLATA O PLOMO

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:36 pm

Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:50 am
BjornP wrote:

It's ironic that you are actually the one doing exactly what you project onto other people. I am not building a narrative. I am not creating a conspiracy theory. But you feel like you must know what I really think, and that I am coming to conclusions about a single damned thing.

The media shows images of these fake bomb packages all over. These packages have postage stamps but no postal mark to void the stamps. When a package cannot be marked by the machines, the postal workers do it by hand.

Then before he was captured, the media reported that some of these packages, including the one delivered to CNN, was delivered by a courier. But why would he put postage stamps on a package sent by a courier and why are the media now saying they all went through the USPS and not the courier? They even had stories about how they had video of the private courier delivering the package to the CNN before they caught up with this guy.

I don't have any fucking idea what actually happened and neither do you. Pointing out that the story we are being fed makes no sense does not amount to conspiracy theories, you fucking dumbass.
Nah, I'm too clever and much too self-aware of my unique, snowflakiness to project any aspect of myself unto others. 8-)

And I do know what you think. Or rather, I can read what you write and deduce from that that you're probably writing what you think. Wether I understand what you write, and wether I get what you write, is a question of wether you're good at communicating and wether I'm good at understanding. Both of those. No attempt at mind reading required. Oh, and I've seen your posts for over eight years... some minor familarity does exist. Anyway...to your point:

Yeah, the packages were probably never meant to go off and were probably meant to be discovered. i believe that bit, too. What does that tell you, then?

To me that means the guy didn't want to kill anyone. Ok. So, doesn't he want to do that because he was recruited to or manipulated into, sending some "fake" (or at least, non-working) package bombs? Or... is it because while he hated the people he mailed packages, to.. he wanted to scare them, rather than kill them? Like how most people who write online death threats to politicians or celebrities they hate, don't actually plan on or want to kill them. They want to scare them, to put them in their place. I think that is what this is. He may have had some buddies to help him, drive him around and deliver the packages without the involvement of the postal service. If the media haven't reported on it, it could be he's just keeping tight about that out of loyalty.

But if there is no progress in the investigation, media can only re-analyze in an infinite loop until LEO's provide them with more details. But if the media is so unreliable, I'm sure there are other, more reliable ways one can get an insight into what the LEO's actually discover.