THE ERA OF TRUMP

SuburbanFarmer

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:04 pm

Martin Hash wrote:Not building The Wall.

p.s. Everybody expects The Collapse.
Nobody expects it. That’s why it’s inevitable.

I should have answered differently though. Trumps followers will probably ditch him after a recession of any kind (coming momentarily). He will try to blame it on Obama or China, but he’s also owned every tick up in the markets for a year now. He’s going to regret that dearly.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:37 pm

Everyone knows corrections happen.

There are other stats.

The sky isn't falling.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:51 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:

I should have answered differently though. Trumps followers will probably ditch him after a recession of any kind (coming momentarily). He will try to blame it on Obama or China, but he’s also owned every tick up in the markets for a year now. He’s going to regret that dearly.
Trump is an implement to me, he has already served a great deal of his purpose. How can you not like a guy that defeats both the Bush and Clinton Clans ?

He will be like most Presidents. Pros/Cons and a bunch of muddling stuff in the middle.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:54 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Nobody expects it.

Seriously ?
There are entire communities dedicated to it. Preppers say economic collapse is considered their No. 1 reason to prep.
PLATA O PLOMO

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:14 am

C-Mag wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Trump is an implement to me, he has already served a great deal of his purpose. How can you not like a guy that defeats both the Bush and Clinton Clans ?

He will be like most Presidents. Pros/Cons and a bunch of muddling stuff in the middle.
I no longer worry that Trump might be an imbecile. In fact, I'm more concerned his regressive 1%er policies, like privatizing infrastructure, will get implemented. The "Tax Reform" that did nothing but eliminate the Inheritance Tax is another example. (Remember, the personal tax rates revert back after a few years but the Inheritance Tax repeal is forever.) I'm glad The Collapse is going to happen on his watch.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:36 am

A North Carolina toddler was killed while riding in an ambulance after an illegal alien allegedly smashed his car into the emergency vehicle on February 11.

Jose Martin Duran Romero, 27, allegedly crashed his car into the side of an ambulance in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, early on Sunday. Inside was a three-year-old boy and his mother, Lyndsay Ann Oakes, who were being transported to a local hospital for an undisclosed medical emergency, according to the Daily Mail.

The child was killed. His mother received non-life-threatening injuries that were later treated at the hospital. The driver of the ambulance and a paramedic also suffered minor injuries from the crash.

Winston-Salem Police reported administering a breathalyzer test to Romero two hours after the crash. Officials said the suspect registered more than two times the legal limit for driving under the influence.

Police also say that Romero and his passenger, 33-year-old Andres Leon, tried to flee the scene after the accident. But a witness at the scene held one of the allegedly drunken men while the other was quickly tracked down by police.

According to court documents, a witness said Romero had “bloodshot, glassy eyes, slurred speech” and looked “grossly impaired.”

Police said that Romero was so drunk that he couldn’t even sign his name on court documents.

Romero is being held on an immigration detainer and will next appear in court on April 17.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... gal-alien/

Build the fucking wall already.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:41 am

C-Mag wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Nobody expects it.

Seriously ?
There are entire communities dedicated to it. Preppers say economic collapse is considered their No. 1 reason to prep.
A very tiny percentage of the population. There are no normies even thinking about what's coming, believe that.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:44 am

Martin Hash wrote:
I no longer worry that Trump might be an imbecile. In fact, I'm more concerned his regressive 1%er policies, like privatizing infrastructure, will get implemented. The "Tax Reform" that did nothing but eliminate the Inheritance Tax is another example. (Remember, the personal tax rates revert back after a few years but the Inheritance Tax repeal is forever.) I'm glad The Collapse is going to happen on his watch.
This stuff is not in my baileywick. I understand the basics, but I'm not going to pretend I can predict with certainty when the next big economic collapse will occur. Hell, few of the experts get it right. Even the ones that got it right in '08 have made similar predictions that did not come to fruition.

In your opinion Hash, what should the average working stiff do to be prepared for a financial collapse ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:56 am

Don’t worry about it or panic when it happens.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:08 am

Martin Hash wrote:Don’t worry about it or panic when it happens.

That's it........................ WTF, you're the Polymath. Show me some of that brilliance and wisdom mother fucker.

You don't think I hang around here for your personality do ya ;)
PLATA O PLOMO