THE ERA OF TRUMP

Okeefenokee

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:22 pm

If I ever hear tell of him colluding with those damn Russians, it's over.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

K@th

Post by K@th » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:27 pm

Penner wrote:

No, you have a point but seriously, it was right after his fifth child was born. I would say that in my opinion, Trump is morally bankrupt even before the election.
Read what you just wrote. You literally just said it's okay to cheat on your wife as long as it's not right after your fifth child was born. Any other time? Okay, but not after your fifth child was born.

Seriously? Fuck Melania - she is already on record saying she wouldn't have married Trump without the money. She knew full well she wasn't getting his money out of love. She fucking admitted it. Sheesh.

This woman deserves nothing but - meh; it's her life. She chose her path. I wish her nothing bad, but do not feel sorry for her. Not. one. bit.
Account abandoned.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:33 pm

Kath wrote:
Penner wrote:

No, you have a point but seriously, it was right after his fifth child was born. I would say that in my opinion, Trump is morally bankrupt even before the election.
Read what you just wrote. You literally just said it's okay to cheat on your wife as long as it's not right after your fifth child was born. Any other time? Okay, but not after your fifth child was born.

Seriously? Fuck Melania - she is already on record saying she wouldn't have married Trump without the money. She knew full well she wasn't getting his money out of love. She fucking admitted it. Sheesh.

This woman deserves nothing but - meh; it's her life. She chose her path. I wish her nothing bad, but do not feel sorry for her. Not. one. bit.
She was being more honest than almost any woman out there.

Good looking women don't typically marry bums, and wealthy men don't typically marry dogs.

There are few that buck those norms, though.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:34 pm

I agree. She also has great genetics. Baron is going to be a king.

K@th

Post by K@th » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:07 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:

She was being more honest than almost any woman out there.

Good looking women don't typically marry bums, and wealthy men don't typically marry dogs.

There are few that buck those norms, though.
We agree. That's unexpected progress. She's totally honest. This is not a reason to feel sympathy. She knew what she was buying and at what cost. Her life; nothing to feel envious or sad about.
Account abandoned.

Penner

Post by Penner » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:19 pm

Kath wrote:
Penner wrote:

Where did I say it was okay to cheat on wife, Kath? I did say that it wasn't my business but yeah, she (and him) do not look like a happy couple.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:25 pm

Penner wrote: she (and him) do not look like a happy couple.

If that's true, it would be a first for a President and First Lady :roll:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:29 pm

How can the egomaniacal POTUS and stripper wife not be happy? Think about it; they both hit the jackpot.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:38 pm

Penner wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Penner wrote:
Yeah, it does speak to both of theirs personality (not just only Drumpf but to his wife's as well) and again, I don't think that he abuses her. There is no evidence (that I know of) that he abuses her BUT there are plenty of accusations of cheating- on his part in the marriage. IF it is found out that he does abuse her, then yeah, that just adds to the litany of other deplorable shit he is known to do. By that point, we should be able to remove him but his supporters will just assume, "fake news" and they will try to attack the common sense of getting rid of him.
Can't impeach for spouse abuse. Clinton was not impeached for sleeping around - he was impeached for perjury.

I'd say, based on the rest of his personality, he's a perfect fit for the profile of an abuser. Would not surprise me in the least.
What would it take for Drumpf's base to disown him though?
Economic collapse.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:55 pm

Not building The Wall.

p.s. Everybody expects The Collapse.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change