THE ERA OF TRUMP

C-Mag

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by C-Mag » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:17 pm

Penner wrote:
Kath wrote:There is a picture that shows it less washed out, but it's still not anything I would call presidential. The face looks great, but him sitting among overgrown greenery is just odd.

I personally, don't like either painting and I have no idea why Obama would choose that background at all.

I just hope they didn't pay too much, could of just had a bust

$ 9.95 on Amazon
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:20 pm

You know.. I take it back. That painting is actually very indicative of his presidency. He's kind of lost in the tangled mess. His portrait is sort of the subject of the painting, but it gets drowned out by all the chaos. It's really quite representative.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:23 pm

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:27 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:You know.. I take it back. That painting is actually very indicative of his presidency. He's kind of lost in the tangled mess. His portrait is sort of the subject of the painting, but it gets drowned out by all the chaos. It's really quite representative.
Their Happy little Flowers

PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:30 pm

Zooming out, one finally understands, Barrack waiting for opening day at Wrigley

PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:50 pm

C-Mag wrote:Zooming out, one finally understands, Barrack waiting for opening day at Wrigley

LOL
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:23 pm

Asking the right questions at least. If only he was a leader....

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02- ... ld-hostage
The Post piece goes on to detail the President’s many heresies:

“He has repeatedly pressed Mattis and McMaster in stark terms to explain why US troops are in Somalia. ‘Can’t we just pull out?’ he has asked, according to US officials.

“Last summer, Trump was weighing plans to send more soldiers to Afghanistan and was contemplating the military’s request for more-aggressive measures to target Islamic State affiliates in North Africa. In a meeting with his top national security aides, the president grew frustrated. ‘You guys want me to send troops everywhere,’ Trump said, according to officials in the Situation Room meeting. ‘What’s the justification?’”

Oh, the shocked silence in that room must have lasted for what seemed like forever. Then Mattis came up with the same old bullshit:

“‘Sir, we’re doing it to prevent a bomb from going off in Times Square,’ Mattis replied.”

Trump didn’t fall for it: “The response angered Trump, who insisted that Mattis could make the same argument about almost any country on the planet.” And the President wasn’t alone in his skepticism: “Attorney General Jeff Sessions echoed Trump’s concerns, asking whether winning was even possible in a place such as Afghanistan or Somalia.”

Here’s the scary part, which concludes the piece:

“It was Mattis who made the argument that would, for the moment at least, sway Trump to embrace the status quo – which has held for the past two presidents.

“‘Unfortunately, sir, you have no choice,’ Mattis told Trump, according to officials. ‘You will be a wartime president.’”

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:33 pm

if only he was a leader
It's probably never going to happen but eventually you will shut off the TV and see why Trumpster's unironically love his antics.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:35 pm

Nukedog wrote:
if only he was a leader
It's probably never going to happen but eventually you will shut off the TV and see why Trumpster's unironically love his antics.
I barely watch any tv. Is it more about schadenfreude watching an imbecile in power, or do you actually think he's some kind of genius?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:40 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Nukedog wrote:
if only he was a leader
I barely watch any tv. Is it more about schadenfreude watching an imbecile in power, or do you actually think he's some kind of genius?
Uh yes I do