THE ERA OF TRUMP

TheReal_ND

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:24 pm

BjornP wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:You'd be speaking Russian.
Meh, they just look to Mecca 5 times a day now
You mean Russians do? Must be what you mean, since 4% of Danes are Muslim and 10% of Russians are Muslim. ;) If 4% is enough to get us all to turn Muslim, your 1% must mean you're already circumci... OH MY GOD! :o
Two completely different cultures. In Denmark 4% of the population is Muslim and running ham on the native cucks. In Russia 10% is Muslim and trying to figure out how to get to Europe.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:19 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
BjornP wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Meh, they just look to Mecca 5 times a day now
You mean Russians do? Must be what you mean, since 4% of Danes are Muslim and 10% of Russians are Muslim. ;) If 4% is enough to get us all to turn Muslim, your 1% must mean you're already circumci... OH MY GOD! :o
Two completely different cultures. In Denmark 4% of the population is Muslim and running ham on the native cucks. In Russia 10% is Muslim and trying to figure out how to get to Europe.
Why would they want to? Russia allows sharia law, they have two states that are Muslim majority and Putin's said that Islam belongs more in Russia than Catholicism. No Northern, Western, Central and definitely none of the non-Muslim East European countries would go to those lenghts to appease Muslims. Except for the Muslim-majority European countries of Albania and Bosnia, Russia's the absolute best country in Europe to be traditional and religiously observant Muslim.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:32 pm

Putin's said that Islam belongs more in Russia than Catholicism.
Well he's right.

I would have phrased it belongs in Russia more than

And holy shit did you just call Russia European? Weren't you fuckers trying to chastise the concept of European Russians in a different thread not two or three months ago?

Viktorthepirate

Post by Viktorthepirate » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:59 pm

So why do we need a parade again?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:02 pm

Viktorthepirate wrote:So why do we need a parade again?
To piss off effeminate shit libs while establishing our marshal primacy in a unifying demonstration of resolve and strength.

Viktorthepirate

Post by Viktorthepirate » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:04 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
To piss off effeminate shit libs while establishing our marshal primacy in a unifying demonstration of resolve and strength.
Ah, I see. I thought we were just trying to be more like Russia and China.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:21 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:

This.

Viktorthepirate

Post by Viktorthepirate » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:32 pm

Silly questions aside, you don't think this is fucking stupid?

I mean what reason do we have to do this. Large military parades that aren't celebrating some kind of military victory have always been the subject of mockery and derision from us. And what the fuck does a parade have to do with actual military capability anyways? Why don't we take all the money we spend on that and put into more bullets and range time? Ya know, the shit that actually wins a war. Why are we so willing to spend so much money on a giant masturbatory display?

I would still choose Trump over Hillary but come the fuck on guys. You don't see this as fucking stupid and weird?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:38 pm

Silly questions aside, you don't think this is fucking stupid?
I don't think people that ask silly questions are anymore stupid than military parades.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:59 pm

Viktorthepirate wrote:Silly questions aside, you don't think this is fucking stupid?

I mean what reason do we have to do this. Large military parades that aren't celebrating some kind of military victory have always been the subject of mockery and derision from us. And what the fuck does a parade have to do with actual military capability anyways? Why don't we take all the money we spend on that and put into more bullets and range time? Ya know, the shit that actually wins a war. Why are we so willing to spend so much money on a giant masturbatory display?

I would still choose Trump over Hillary but come the fuck on guys. You don't see this as fucking stupid and weird?
They are mocked when they are done by pissant nations like NK.

The idea being floated right now is to do it for Independence Day or Armistice Day.

There's literally nothing wrong with a military parade on a federal holiday observing military events.

This repeated refrain about spending the money on something else, to me, is bullshit. The implication is that you have to either choose between a parade, one we haven't had in decades, or some other thing that literally happens every fucking day. Soldiers go to the range every day. Soldiers conduct training every day.

You know what doesn't happen every day? A public recognition of the people who have been at war for seventeen fucking years with no draft, and no form whatsofuckingever of collective sacrifice from a nation that has been at war for as long as the soldiers in it have been alive.

Y'all realize that, right? This war is as old as the recruits joining up for it. Next year there will be soldiers enlisting to fight in a war that started before they were born, and the people at home want so badly not to be reminded of what they've done, that they react to a parade as though it was the rise of the Nazis.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751