THE ERA OF TRUMP

Speaker to Animals

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:31 am

BjornP wrote:Save taxpayers some money and let soldiers do a monthly march in their regular uniforms, through whichever town or city they're closest to. Fighter jets do low flyovers over nearest cities once a month. Probably cheaper than bringing a whole country's military forces to the nation's capital, getting fighter pilots to do elaborately choreographed air ballets, and paying civilian personnel overtime.

You're welcome for being liberated from Nazi occupation, btw.

You guys really gave them hell. For six hours..

Viktorthepirate

Post by Viktorthepirate » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:43 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Why does my wife always hang out with her son's tutor, Tyrone?
I've always believed combat proves more than pretty uniforms and parades, but what would I know about that?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:55 am

You have no Faustian spirit. I bet you bought a Nintendo switch too.

Viktorthepirate

Post by Viktorthepirate » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:00 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:You have no Faustian spirit. I bet you bought a Nintendo switch too.
Not at all lol.

But I'm a PS4 guy. Though I've been doing a lot more PC gaming lately.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:04 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
BjornP wrote:Save taxpayers some money and let soldiers do a monthly march in their regular uniforms, through whichever town or city they're closest to. Fighter jets do low flyovers over nearest cities once a month. Probably cheaper than bringing a whole country's military forces to the nation's capital, getting fighter pilots to do elaborately choreographed air ballets, and paying civilian personnel overtime.

You didn't liberate anyone from anything, StA. Stop trying to steal the valor of your grandparents who simply did their duty. and living off their exploits like you're owed interests on their souls. I guess "you're welcome" for us fighting in all of your wars ever since and honoring our NATO pledge when you, as the only country that actually invoked it.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:08 pm

BjornP wrote:

You didn't liberate anyone from anything, StA. Stop trying to steal the valor of your grandparents who simply did their duty. and living off their exploits like you're owed interests on their souls. I guess "you're welcome" for us fighting in all of your wars ever since and honoring our NATO pledge when you, as the only country that actually invoked it.
I helped liberate the shia in Southern Iraq from genocide.

My country liberated your country from Nazi occupation that followed after it took the Germans a full six hours to capture your entire territory.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:31 pm

BjornP wrote:

I helped liberate the shia in Southern Iraq from genocide.

My country liberated your country from Nazi occupation that followed after it took the Germans a full six hours to capture your entire territory.
The Shia of Iraq especially don't owe you shit, since your country supported Saddam against them in the first place, untill he no longer was of use to you. And you supported Saddamn invading Iran, which isn't "protecting Shia", either.

As for you laying claim to your country's past exploits. Your country, your grandparents and great grandparents 70 years ago . Seventy. Fucking. Years. Ago. You're not owed anything anymore as a country, and as an indiviual, I stress that part, as the INDIVIDAL person behind the name of Speaker to Animals, you don't get to arrogantly tell me, "You're welcome" for efforts, for sacrifices done by people long before you were even born. Valor-stealing scum-sucker. And what did you actually do during Operation Desert Storm, StA? Didn't you prep (program?) fighter jets taking off from bases in Saudi Arabia?

Did the United States help France, and/or did France keep on vocally expecting your thanks seventy years after they prevented your riots and rebellion against your rightful government? Just how thankful have you been to France from the 1770's to the 1840's? Wasn't it even them who gave you a certain statue that became a symbolism of America later on? You weren't excatly helping them in 1870 against the German empire, were you? If you did not expect that you needed to verbally rimjob France for winning you your independence, why the hell would you expect anyone else feel such a need?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:40 pm

I liberated a case of doctor peppers from the cook tent.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:45 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:I liberated a case of doctor peppers from the cook tent.

Excellent work.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:46 pm

Seriously, if you were an American citizen in the 1840's and every regular Frenchman who visited the US, and let's say there were alot, kept telling you: "You're welcome for your country existing" and then pointing out that the Thirteen Colonies didn't have the military capacity, economy, technology and ressources of the much larger kingdom of France and that you'd have perished without their help.... What would eventually be your impression of those kinds of Frenchmen? And what if they tied that behavior to a constant expectation of the US helping them in their foreign military and diplomatic endavours?