THE ERA OF TRUMP

The Conservative

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by The Conservative » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:12 am

C-Mag wrote:
Kath wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
The more I think about it, the more important I think it is that we do it. IMO, the country needs to be reminded we are at war, and have been at war for 17 years. That's probably not the message they are going to present, but I hope it's something Americans would take out of it.
Americans can't figure out the depth of a tweet, but they are going to get the hidden meaning behind a propped up military extravaganza? The media and the democrats are 100% complicit in the never ending war; that won't be the focus.

Bah... I'm so disgusted. Bring the boys home. Honor them by not sending them to die for greed.
They'll figure it out, Trump's playing 4D Chess on em ;)
Amatures.

#NotOneRedCent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:15 am

Well well, I've never heard you say something like that. No wait a minute, you repeat it over and over again as if the more times you say it the more true it becomes. Let me break it to you gently, you are not even a good Trump whisperer and you are an even worse whisperer of anyone who thinks differently from you.
Hows that DACA for the wall deal you were so excited about claiming a victory on last month? Dead in the water? Oh no, you're not as infallible as you think you are.

Well well, I've never heard you say something like that. No wait a minute, you repeat it over and over again as if the more times you say it the more true it becomes. Let me break it to you gently, you are not even a good Trump whisperer and you are an even worse whisperer of anyone who thinks differently from you.
Hows that DACA for the wall deal you were so excited about claiming a victory on last month? Dead in the water? Oh no, you're not as infallible as you think you are.

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:19 am

Montegriffo wrote:Well well, I've never heard you say something like that. No wait a minute, you repeat it over and over again as if the more times you say it the more true it becomes. Let me break it to you gently, you are not even a good Trump whisperer and you are an even worse whisperer of anyone who thinks differently from you.

Tourette Syndrome?
#NotOneRedCent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:24 am

That immigration deal is going down sooner or later, Pelosi can filibuster all she wants, she ain't going to win this one. The haters just suck at putting themselves in Trump's shoes or they would realize that his actions and words often benefit him politically, even if those same actions or words rub them personally the wrong way. You got to stop projecting monte, the American electorate don't think like you do, so stop assuming that they do.
*yip*

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:35 am

A military parade is a waste of money. Get back to fighting that seventeen year war, while we chill at the crib with no draft.

If you don't let us flood the labor pool with cheap immigrants, we're shutting down the government again.
Come on lefties. Keep showing people who you are.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:39 am

The Conservative wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Well well, I've never heard you say something like that. No wait a minute, you repeat it over and over again as if the more times you say it the more true it becomes. Let me break it to you gently, you are not even a good Trump whisperer and you are an even worse whisperer of anyone who thinks differently from you.

Tourette Syndrome?
No I fucking haven't fuck fuck shit cunt fuck.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:42 am

Montegriffo wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Tourette Syndrome?
No I fucking haven't fuck fuck shit cunt fuck.
#NotOneRedCent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:04 am

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:16 am

Montegriffo wrote:
clubgop wrote:
StCapps wrote:The Trump Haters always assume that Trump pisses off the electorate for the same reasons and to the same degree that it pisses them off, which leads to shitty analysis on why he does what he does. What the Trump Haters think are politically dumb moves, often aren't actually politically dumb moves, because the electorate doesn't share their views, they just think that they do. The same can be said about the haters of any POTUS, but with Trump Haters, they are extra blind to the electorate not sharing their opinions on Trump's actions or words, so the effect is quite exaggerated in the case of the current POTUS.
I made this point and of course his cowardly bitch ass didn't and won't respond.
Well pardon me for not responding to you while I was asleep. I stayed up till 5am discussing things with people who can hold a conversation without resorting to calling me a child fucker. If I don't wake up 40 minutes later to respond to the likes of you and Okie Dokey it is not an act of cowardliness.
You are falling into the trap of accusing me of not accepting how 50% of the US interpret Trump's 4d moves when you clearly don't understand how the 50% who oppose him think.
Now respond to me immediately you cowardly bitch, come on, sleep is no excuse you yellow bellied hypocritical narrow minded fucktard.
I wasn't talking about you. You ain't a chicken little.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:40 am

clubgop wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
clubgop wrote:
I made this point and of course his cowardly bitch ass didn't and won't respond.
Well pardon me for not responding to you while I was asleep. I stayed up till 5am discussing things with people who can hold a conversation without resorting to calling me a child fucker. If I don't wake up 40 minutes later to respond to the likes of you and Okie Dokey it is not an act of cowardliness.
You are falling into the trap of accusing me of not accepting how 50% of the US interpret Trump's 4d moves when you clearly don't understand how the 50% who oppose him think.
Now respond to me immediately you cowardly bitch, come on, sleep is no excuse you yellow bellied hypocritical narrow minded fucktard.
I wasn't talking about you. You ain't a chicken little.
Ah well in that case I apologise for the hateful things I said about you. :oops: