THE ERA OF TRUMP

Penner

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Penner » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:30 pm

Here is second ex-wife's account:
Jennifer Willoughby
Willoughby, who married Porter in 2009, told CNN that she also endured deeply disturbing emotional abuse from her ex-husband. During their honeymoon in Myrtle Beach, the bursts of anger that she had already become familiar with were "more intense," she said.
"He started calling me names, calling me a 'f---ing bitch,' how I behaved was 'f---ing ridiculous' and most of that was instigated around my not having sex with him often enough on our honeymoon," Willoughby said.
Similar to Holderness and Porter, Willoughby said she and Porter also sought therapy and eventually separated.
Around the spring of 2010, Willoughby said Porter came looking for her at their previously shared home and it appeared that he had punched a glass pane on the front door.

"The window on the door was broken and his hand was bleeding and he was requesting to be able to come in and seek medical attention. At that point, I was scared, and he also wasn't supposed to be there to begin with," she said.
The police eventually came and recommended that she take out a temporary protective order. CNN reviewed a copy of the order dated June 2010.

The only incident, Willoughby said, in which Porter physically abused her was in December of 2010.
"We were in a fight and I disengaged from the fight after screaming at each other. I took a shower and Rob followed me fairly shortly after and grabbed me from the shower by my shoulders up close to my neck and pulled me out to continue to yell at me," she said. "He immediately saw the look of shock and terror on my face and released me and apologized and attempted to make things right."
She said the two divorced in 2013.
http://www.cnn.com/2018/02/07/politics/ ... index.html

Penner

Post by Penner » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:32 pm

And finally, a third unnamed woman who is being reported as an ex-girlfriend:
A third woman

Both Holderness and Willoughby were contacted by a woman claiming to be Porter's girlfriend in 2016. In Facebook and text messages reviewed by CNN, the woman, described "repeated abuse" from Porter and sought help from the ex-wives on how to leave him.
"I work in politics, and despite Rob's repeated abuse, some of which I think many know about, he continues to rise and I'm afraid to go against him," the woman wrote to Holderness in December 2016. "I'm sorry to bother you. I wanted to reach out and hear your story if you are willing to share -- as well as how you broke out of it with him and mostly, how you recovered."

"Rob was abusive, degrading, a liar and a cheater and during the course of my relationship with him, I found out that he was to others, too," the woman wrote to Willoughby in February 2016. "I am just searching for someone who might be able to relate to the hell I have gone through."

The woman currently works in the federal government. CNN has repeatedly attempted to reach her and is not naming her.
Also, here is some more info on the White House's role in this:
White House role

Both Holderness and Willoughby said they were contacted by the FBI last year and interviewed regarding Porter's security clearance. Both women told CNN that they were honest with the FBI about their respective troubled marriages.

A source familiar with the matter said Porter ran into trouble obtaining a security clearance for working at the White House when one of his ex-wives raised the issue of domestic violence with investigators.
http://www.cnn.com/2018/02/07/politics/ ... index.html

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:36 pm

Kath wrote:
C-Mag wrote:Fucking Troops are going to need some time to learn how to march if they want to pull this off. I doubt very many of them could execute an Eyes Right much less a counter column or Flank March. D & C has just gone away, and for good reason, not much time for close order drill.
Do you like this idea? When is the last time we did that, if ever?
I guess I don't care that much. We hold a giant dog and pony show every 4 years for the POTUS, honoring a list of names like Trump, Obama, Bush and Clinton. Holding one parade after 17 years of continuous war and the first one in 27 years is probably not all that bad. We've had 55,000 casualties and 6,000 deaths in the last 17 years, remembering them and reminding Americans we are at war would not be a bad idea. I bet you there are a bunch of young kids in this country that don't even realize we are at war.

For the troops it will be a total pain in the ass, and a massive time drain, but rewarding in the end i suppose. The guys I talked with that actually went to the 1991 parade were basically proud of getting to do it.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Penner

Post by Penner » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:41 pm

Normal roads can't hold the weight of tanks- is that right? I know freeways can hold a tank but can a normal city road- like the ones in DC and why would Trump even want one in the first place? It seems really unnecessary and a waste of money. If he really loved veterans/military why not just help out the VA system?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:42 pm

Both women told CNN that they were honest with the FBI about their respective troubled marriages.
In order to get clearance to be in the WH the FBI has to do a background check. That doesn't mean they told the WH anything. I have a FBI background check to work in ports. Does the WH know?

If they flagged him for assault charges which should bar him from entering the WH or at least in my case, ports, the WH would know about it when he is denied access. Since he wasn't I would assume there was no official conviction of assault and i would have to make the assumption as well that the FBI cares to tell anyone either way.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:44 pm

Montegriffo wrote:while at the same time gobbling up Fox news and Breitbart's equally biased opinion pieces
This week in, "Shit that never happened."
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:45 pm

Penner wrote:Normal roads can't hold the weight of tanks- is that right? I know freeways can hold a tank but can a normal city road- like the ones in DC and why would Trump even want one in the first place? It seems really unnecessary and a waste of money. If he really loved veterans/military why not just help out the VA system?
Tanks weight is spread evenly over a large foot print. Normal roads have no problems with tanks.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:48 pm

You guys seeing the pattern yet with women making unsubstantiated, probably bullshit allegations?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:51 pm

Penner wrote:Normal roads can't hold the weight of tanks- is that right? I know freeways can hold a tank but can a normal city road- like the ones in DC and why would Trump even want one in the first place? It seems really unnecessary and a waste of money. If he really loved veterans/military why not just help out the VA system?
Okeefenokee wrote:oh, we know EXACTLY who it's gonna bother, and they are gonna let everyone know.
Roads.

Money.

VA.

Come on lefties. How many bullshit excuses can you come up with?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:52 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:You guys seeing the pattern yet with women making unsubstantiated, probably bullshit allegations?
Well I'm willing to admit it's quite possible this guy is a wifebeater as most inside the beltway types are deviants. I don't see anything substantial here to suggest Trump knew about this. Maybe he should have done a better job vetting I will submit.