THE ERA OF TRUMP

TheReal_ND

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:37 am

apeman wrote:Whats up faggots!

Hope you are all well.

Where can I get the low down on the dossier or whatever, don't see a thread.
4chan

apeman

Post by apeman » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:37 am

OK brb

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:39 am

apeman wrote:Whats up faggots!

Hope you are all well.

Where can I get the low down on the dossier or whatever, don't see a thread.
Russia, russia, russia
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:42 am

MSNBC (eight minutes ago): "Obama a good president he dindu nuffin. He was tryna be president, get the country together. Republicans is REYCIST"

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:45 am

NAZIS WATCH OUT

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:18 pm

Penner, do you need a hug?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:38 pm

It's a slick charade. I doubt they can do it for much longer but perhaps they can. Idk.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:42 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:

Penner, do you need a hug?
Just turned on Tucker mid way through his show. Some Dem operative was just stating the memo talks about Carter Page already being under surveillance since 2013. Tuck's like, so what, the FBI spied on MLK for 10 years. It's an excellent point. Why has the FBI spied on Carter Page for 5 years and not charged him with anything.................. seems pretty excessive to me while were letting the Tsarnov Brothers, San Bernadino murderers and others go.

Another angle, Mike Flynn Jr lit up Twitter over this................. Said he wants Justice for his Father and his Family. I agree with him, the FBI lied, then threw the book at a guy they caught in a lie.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:04 am

So much economic winning is now a bad thing, apparently.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/02/06/investi ... ion-trump/

CNN Money cucks begin with:
Be careful what you wish for.
Wall Street partied hard while President Trump pushed for huge business tax cuts that the economy didn't really need. Tax cut euphoria carried the Dow a breathtaking 8,000 points to levels never seen before.

Now comes the hangover. Investors are remembering that giving lots of medicine to an already healthy economy can have side effects, namely inflation.
Insert a bunch of negative talk about how so much Trump economic winning with wage growth, unemployment drops, and now letting people keep more of the money they earned are all bad things.

Then they let this slip:
But economic growth has been accelerating, and U.S. unemployment is the lowest in 17 years. So borrowing money to stimulate the economy wasn't required.

And, as outgoing Federal Reserve Chairwoman Janet Yellen warned in December, it could leave Congress less ammo to help the economy when times get tough again.

Ah, yes. Letting us keep our own money is somehow "borrowing" it from the government. Yellen's statement makes it sound like Congress would just put this money away into a rainy day savings account if it wasn't going back to the people who earned it. Because we all know how the government can save money for the future. :roll:

Then they end with a statement that negates all their previous hand-wringing:
It's too early to say whether the tax cuts really did overheat the economy.
Why oh why did I even click on a link to anything from CNN? It's not even entertaining as a joke anymore because there are people who still believe they are a reputable news organization.

K@th

Post by K@th » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:38 pm

I'm guessing this year's SOTU was his first one?
"Even on positive news — really positive news, like that — they were like death and un-American. Un-American," Trump complained. "Somebody said treasonous. Yeah, I guess, why not? Can we call that treason? Why not? I mean, they certainly didn't seem to love our country very much."
The R team sits during D SOTU's and the D team sits during the Rs. He clearly doesn't know this. I guess everyone in Congress is un-American. I mostly agree with him, though Rand Paul seems to like the constitution.
Account abandoned.