Social Justice Warriors Thread

apeman

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by apeman » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:26 am

Thanks Kaz.

TC, you didn't really think that I support taking shit away from VETERANS, did you??? Come on you've known me for years now

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:27 am

Kazmyr wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Excuse me? What exactly should "I" welcome?
Never interfere with an enemy while he’s in the process of destroying himself.
I would normally agree with the 2nd part, but have you been to a university as of late? They are liberal cesspools of bullshit. They aren't going to die anytime soon, especially since too many people are liberal hacks to allow it to happen.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:27 am

I would just white out the word veteran and replace it with a random "victim" group.

God help us if nukedog sees the name of the author.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:28 am

apeman wrote:Thanks Kaz.

TC, you didn't really think that I support taking shit away from VETERANS, did you??? Come on you've known me for years now
Yes, and you also know me...
#NotOneRedCent

apeman

Post by apeman » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:29 am

The Conservative wrote:
apeman wrote:Thanks Kaz.

Yes, and you also know me...
Yeah, reading between the lines not your strong suit :D

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:30 am

It almost looks like an alt-right hoax again.

http://www.kktv.com/content/news/Contro ... 04493.html

There is no student there by that name. It's an obvious Jewish name and posting something obviously stupid. I don't know how it got through the approval process to be posted. The university should look into that.

If an actual student wanted to post that, that shouldn't be a problem. But you really don't want random people pulling stunts like this on your campus.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:47 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:It almost looks like an alt-right hoax again.

There is no student there by that name. It's an obvious Jewish name and posting something obviously stupid. I don't know how it got through the approval process to be posted. The university should look into that.

If an actual student wanted to post that, that shouldn't be a problem. But you really don't want random people pulling stunts like this on your campus.
The bad thing is that we are so close to Mons Olympus of Retardation that things like this are believable.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

apeman

Post by apeman » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:51 am

California wrote:

The bad thing is that we are so close to Mons Olympus of Retardation that things like this are believable.
The event horizon of retardation still looms

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:28 am

apeman wrote:
California wrote:

The event horizon of retardation still looms
It just doesn't loom, it sucker punches us in the face and looks at us like it was our fault we didn't duck in time because we hurt its hand.
#NotOneRedCent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:24 am

I guess this fits here.

Loreal drops it's first transgender model for being racist. That's my take. the general media take is OMGZ, an evil corporation dropped a transgender person for speaking the truth. Every headline I've seen mentions "transgender" even though her gender has nothing to do with the story.

http://time.com/4924636/loreal-transgen ... gn-racism/
"Honestly I don't have energy to talk about the racial violence of white people any more. Yes ALL white people," she reportedly said. "Because most of ya'll don't even realise or refuse to acknowledge that your existence, privilege and success as a race is built on the backs, blood and death of people of colour. Your entire existence is drenched in racism... Come see me when you realise that racism isn't learned, it's inherited and consciously or unconsciously passed down through privilege."