THE ERA OF TRUMP

Heraclius

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Heraclius » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:28 pm

I assume by having population rebound you mean policies that would increase the fertility rate of whites? I'm not too sure what else it could be.

Doesn't fertility rate have much more to do with your current economic status than anything else? What kind of policies are in place that are keeping the white demographic from out-breeding others.

I mean arguably racial Affirmative Action would be the optimal policy for this because it will lead to more rich minorities who will have less of a predisposition towards children while creating more of a stagnate white lower class which will lead to more white children.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:41 pm

Heraclius wrote:That's getting rid of 87% of the current Hispanic population and 90% of the current Asian population. How do you choose which 10% of Hispanics and Asians are the good ones to keep during these deportations because this goes well beyond any sort of citizenship issue. You'd have to throw out like 3rd generation Americans who have no connection to their homeland whatsoever.
Nobody is going to deport Americans. That's a fucking acid dream. Fixing birthright citizenship while ending diversity lotteries, H1B's that can't be proven needed, nationwide E-verify mandated, putting an end to sanctuary cities etc etc would all go a long way to promoting AMERICANS and their well being which. Those are just non clown world things that should have been done a decade ago. Encouraging AMERICAN births through creative house loans like Hitler implemented could also shore up the supposed need for foreign immigration that I don't actually believe is needed in the future. The RAISE act ie people with a fucking IQ above 70 are only allowed to immigrate here (that's basically what it means at the end of the day) would skew towards White countries. There are so many things to do to fix demographics but every time you fuckers want to derail with this train car concentration camp bull shit.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:48 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Heraclius wrote:That's getting rid of 87% of the current Hispanic population and 90% of the current Asian population. How do you choose which 10% of Hispanics and Asians are the good ones to keep during these deportations because this goes well beyond any sort of citizenship issue. You'd have to throw out like 3rd generation Americans who have no connection to their homeland whatsoever.
Nobody is going to deport Americans. That's a fucking acid dream. Fixing birthright citizenship while ending diversity lotteries, H1B's that can't be proven needed, nationwide E-verify mandated, putting an end to sanctuary cities etc etc would all go a long way to promoting AMERICANS and their well being which. Those are just non clown world things that should have been done a decade ago. Encouraging AMERICAN births through creative house loans like Hitler implemented could also shore up the supposed need for foreign immigration that I don't actually believe is needed in the future. The RAISE act ie people with a fucking IQ above 70 are only allowed to immigrate here (that's basically what it means at the end of the day) would skew towards White countries. There are so many things to do to fix demographics but every time you fuckers want to derail with this train car concentration camp bull shit.
Probably because certain members of the forums are literally arguing for train cars and camps. :think:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:49 pm

I dont care.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:49 pm

Oh, has Literally Hitler showed up finally?

Heraclius

Post by Heraclius » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:28 pm

Barring the IQ-thing and the housing loan thing all of that seems like totally reasonable policy. I'm not sure if you will ever be able to get back to 85% white demographics, though. I think you'll be able to get to about 70% at most without having to usher in incredibly discriminatory practices against legitimate Americans.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:34 pm

70%

Deal.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:49 pm

Heraclius wrote:Barring the IQ-thing and the housing loan thing all of that seems like totally reasonable policy. I'm not sure if you will ever be able to get back to 85% white demographics, though. I think you'll be able to get to about 70% at most without having to usher in incredibly discriminatory practices against legitimate Americans.
The IQ thing was an allusion to what the RAISE act actually is. It basically ensures that the people coming here legally can speak the native language and have viable prospects for our country. When Stephen Miller was grilled by the press they asked him if he had Euro countries in mind. The press fucking knows who is in mind with the RAISE act. Republicans deny it but the truth is, this bars sub 80 IQ mongoloids and favors White immigration.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:54 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:70%

Deal.
That deal isn't on the table. Whites WILL become the plurality majority in the coming years. By that of course I mean we will only constitute less than 50% of the population but out of all the other races still maintain a majority. For a while.

You could implement every reasonable immigration reform under the sun and nothing would stop this projection from becoming a reality.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:04 pm

The race thing is a thing.

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751