THE ERA OF TRUMP

nmoore63

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by nmoore63 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:24 pm

K@th

Post by K@th » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:25 pm

Dand wrote:
Kath wrote:I need a quote of Gutierrez saying he will not represent the white people in his district.
Here's an awfully close one: http://www.newsweek.com/pushing-obama-i ... form-70093

"I have only one loyalty and that’s to the immigrant community.”

That is a quote from a Congressman. He did not say "I have only one loyalty and that's my constituents".
Lame. Noteworthy that his district is 90% Hispanic, though. No congress person can literally claim loyalty to all their constituents, though. Even if one guy voted against, that person will not feel like the rep will be looking after his / her interests.

Another interesting note, nobody in Congress has the best interests of any Americans in mind, expect for the Americans who can literally buy congressional support. So, his honesty may actually be refreshing.
Account abandoned.

K@th

Post by K@th » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:30 pm

nmoore63 wrote:It surprises me how much White > Catholic for StA.
To be fair, it's really only white, heterosexual, Christian males > everyone else.
Account abandoned.

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:32 pm

Kath wrote:
To be fair, it's really only white, heterosexual, Christian males > everyone else.
But it appears to be in that order... though I don't know. Could be Heterosexual, White, Male, Christian

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:51 pm

I mean my grandparents and great grandparents were getting so much shit for sending their kids to parochial schools and "not integrating."

I mean fucking Oregon tried to outlaw Catholic school cause they hated us so much.
Nick, move to Belton, so you can deus vult with us when the end times come.

There's a biker church being built right next door, and our football team is the Crusaders.

Join the right team.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:00 pm

:lol:

Step 1 is the personal attacks.

Step 2 is accusing you of hating people.

Never deviates. Hilarious.

You know you can't really answer the argument made, so you launch into PC police mode. It's amusing that you people still believe that works.

All you really have done is launched into a tirade of fallacious, ad hominem nonsense.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:04 pm

As far as the 19th century argument against Catholic migrants upsetting the demographic balance of America to do what benefits the Church even if it harms the American people, tell me what part you think the American bishops by and large are playing in this demographic invasion? :think:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:26 pm

Dand wrote:
Kath wrote:I need a quote of Gutierrez saying he will not represent the white people in his district.
Here's an awfully close one: http://www.newsweek.com/pushing-obama-i ... form-70093

"I have only one loyalty and that’s to the immigrant community.”

That is a quote from a Congressman and it's pretty cut and dry. He did not say "I have only one loyalty and that's my constituents".

Yep.

He's a flagrant racist that belongs to a racial supremacist organization (La Raza). He speaks at their events regularly and says crazy shit like how they need to punish white people and that "our people" (i.e. Latinos) will eventually rule over America.

That's the diversity dividend in action. Clueless, traitorous whites will never realize how willfully ignorant they have behaved until it's too late.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:29 pm

This is the mission statement of one of the Mexican groups that now controls Southern California:
Chicano is our identity; it defines who we are as people. It rejects the notion that we…should assimilate into the Anglo-American melting pot…Aztlan was the legendary homeland of the Aztecas … It became synonymous with the vast territories of the Southwest, brutally stolen from a Mexican people marginalized and betrayed by the hostile custodians of the Manifest Destiny.
In the spirit of a new people that is conscious not only of its proud historical heritage but also of the brutal gringo invasion of our territories, we, the Chicano inhabitants and civilizers of the northern land of Aztlan from whence came our forefathers, reclaiming the land of their birth and consecrating the determination of our people of the sun, declare that the call of our blood is our power, our responsibility, and our inevitable destiny. ... Aztlan belongs to those who plant the seeds, water the fields, and gather the crops and not to the foreign Europeans. ... We are a bronze people with a bronze culture. Before the world, before all of North America, before all our brothers in the bronze continent, we are a nation, we are a union of free pueblos, we are Aztlan. For La Raza todo. Fuera de La Raza nada.

They seem quite "integrated". We should just give them whatever we want or we might be called "racists" by people like DB. :roll:

But, of course, he will just reply they are the bad apples and not indicative of the wider population. When I point out the wider Latino population has no problem maintaining anti-white policies that will make it difficult for whites to continue living in Southern California, he says that's just an aberration. When I point out that Latinos are electing people from these racist organizations to Congress, he just acts like this guy is an aberration. But these things happen because a majority of their demographic votes for them. So it's not an aberration. They are not bad apples. This is the poison that is being imported into our borders by the millions right now.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:29 pm

There it is folks. That one Congressman in Chicago speaks for 16 million Hispanics across the nation. He’s the top of the Latino pyramid and every Hispanic in the nation must march to his tune.
I told y’all!
I told ya!!!

:lol:

Right on.

Followed by some non-cited “evidence” from the shadowy “Mexican group” who “control Southern California”.

Scary!
Last edited by DBTrek on Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"