THE ERA OF TRUMP

Speaker to Animals

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:18 am

DBTrek wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Look at Southern California, where whites a minority, for example. If a school has too many white students, it loses funding. Those laws were put in place when whites were a majority. But now that whites are minority, you don't see the dominant Mexican population scrambling to reverse them.

These people will NOT discontinue anti-white policies when they become a majority. They will increase them.

The opposite is true. You have minority schools suing to keep white students attending because their test scores raise the schools average to meet state requirements. I cited an article on this a couple years back on DCF.

And my “cute anecdote” is firsthand life experience as opposed to your midnight browsing Daily Stormer scholarship. Or, as historians would call it, a primary source vs. obvious bullshit.

Incorrect.

NORTH HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) --
Outrage has grown at Walter Reed Middle School in North Hollywood, as the school faces layoffs and increased class sizes due to a law limiting funds for schools with a higher white student body.

The Los Angeles Unified School District provides more funding for schools where the white population is below 30 percent.

In a letter to parents, the district noted the highly regarded middle school had been above the percentage for the past couple years.

The racial formula was a condition imposed by court decisions dealing with desegregation in the 1970s.

MORE: School apologizes over slave auction poster assignment

Parents, however, remain frustrated with what the cuts might mean for their children.

"When your class sizes are getting larger and you're taking resources away from students, I mean ss parents, you do want your kid to go out to college," one parent, Rosemary Estrada, said.

In an attempt to lessen the budget cuts, the district changed the school's spending formula to one based on the number of students.

"Thankfully we're going to keep our librarian. We're going to keep our nurse, but we may lose a few teachers, but not as many as we once thought," said Sheila Edmiston, one student's parent.

Several jobs will still be lost and class sizes could grow. For many parents, the race-based reason of "too many white students" has made the cuts more difficult to swallow.
http://abc7.com/education/race-based-sc ... o/1818792/

Imagine what would happen if, in places where Hispanics were a minority, we decided to cut funding to schools with too many Mexican children. That's what is happening to whites in Southern California. That's what is going to happen to all of us soon. These anti-white policies are not going to simply vanish when you become a minority in your own country. They will increase.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:36 am

So a legacy law passed in the 1970s by white people, probably intended to “help” minority students close the education gap, is evidence of a present-day racist Hispanic takeover.

That’s quite a stretch, even for you.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:10 am

It's an anti-white policy (always was) that now is being directed against a demographic minority, in direct contradiction of it's stated goal (equal opportunities for minorities). But we know the stated goal is bullshit. That fact is now manifest, as whites have been made a minority there, and they are still being discriminated against and punished for their race by the now majority demographic of Mexicans.

You cannot claim that Hispanics integrate into American society when they generally vote a single racial group, in their self-interests, and against the self-interests of the rest of Americans. That's not what integration means. The very existence of congressmen like this one directly contradicts your assertion that these people have integrated or have any intention to do so in the future.

You claim to hate identity politics, but you sure as shit support the policies that will lead towards their necessity. The only way we can have higher-level political differences is if the population is integrated. But it's not integrated. It won't integrate. And you are going to have to get used to the fact that whites now have to act as a racial group no differently than every other racial group does. All this bullshit about liberalism/conservatism/progressivism/libertarianism is dead. It doesn't fucking matter any longer. People like you killed it. The only thing that matters is your identity groups. You are helping to make that the reality right now.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:18 am

You clearly have no idea what policies I support, which given your previous assertions comes as no great shock.

/shrug

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:26 am

You don't seem to have a problem with demographic replacement. As long as you support that fucking idea, then you have no business whining about identity politics becoming the rule. You are helping to make that our reality right now.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:27 am

I have business saying whatever I want, fucktard. Go snowflake somewhere else if you can’t cope.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:28 am

Most of the political philosophy we argue about means nothing now. We have to look out for our racial interests at this point. That's just how it is. That's the reality of a mult-racial society in which there is no majority.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:29 am

DBTrek wrote:I have business saying whatever I want, fucktard. Go snowflake somewhere else if you can’t cope.

Uh.. okay. I can say whatever I want. If you can't cope with arguments that hurt your feelings, maybe look in the mirror, snowflake. Lashing out at the person breaking down some simple facts of life to you like this doesn't win anything but a princess tiara.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:37 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:You don't seem to have a problem with demographic replacement. As long as you support that fucking idea, then you have no business whining about identity politics becoming the rule.
Speaker to Animals wrote: Uh.. okay. I can say whatever I want.
Classic snowflakism.

“You have no right to speak because of my straw man argument”

“Fuck you snowflake”

“Fuck me? I can say what I waaaaaant!”

Jesus, you missed some serious growth opportunities in your life, obviously.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:41 am

DBTrek wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:You don't seem to have a problem with demographic replacement. As long as you support that fucking idea, then you have no business whining about identity politics becoming the rule.
Speaker to Animals wrote: Uh.. okay. I can say whatever I want.
Classic snowflakism.

“You have no right to speak because of my straw man argument”

“Fuck you snowflake”

“Fuck me? I can say what I waaaaaant!”

Jesus, you missed some serious growth opportunities in your life, obviously.
*yip*