THE ERA OF TRUMP

SuburbanFarmer

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:52 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:

You have white children, you fucking moron. What do you think is going to happen to them and your grandchildren when whites have NO COUNTRY anywhere on this planet? Do you think the hatred against whites is going to vanish??
Doesn't really matter to me what color the neighbors are. We'll be more than busy enough trying to survive economically.

You should be excited, actually. As the dollar collapses, the Messicans will be flowing the opposite direction shortly.

LMFAO

It matters. They will look out for just themselves, at best, and at worst, they are going to target you.
Totally unlike my fine, upstanding white compatriots, right? :lol:

makes absolutely no difference - desperate people are animals.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:55 am

You are delusional. Look around you, genius. These people are NOT integrating. This is a demographic invasion. They aren't even hiding it. They are trying to take over.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:56 am

And how could they integrate? They are a completely different group of people. The only real integration that happened here was between whites from various parts of Europe. That's it, dude.

Natives didn't integrate. Blacks didn't integrate. Mesoamericans aren't going to do it either.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:02 am

Go to the SouthWest, dude. Natives and Mexicans integrated.
And what about Asians?
Integrated.

White isn’t a social structure. American isn’t a race. And all-white America never existed, so claiming it’s the only way that things won’t collapse is completely ridiculous.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:03 am

They are not integrated at all. They are their own thing. They vote as single blocs, in their self-interests as racial groups. If they were integrated, they wouldn't behave in that way.

There has never been any integration outside of whites. Blacks never did it. They are their own subculture. Natives are their own thing. Mexicans are their own thing.

The only way you can claim they are integrated is if you redefine what integration means. Make it something meaningless, as in *some* of them can speak passing English and they mostly obey the traffic laws. If it's something like that, then okay, but it's fucking meaningless then.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:07 am

When you have racial groups acting as a single political bloc that vote in their own self-interests (or in the case of blacks, what they were sold as their self-interests), then you do NOT have a group of people integrated with the white population of Americans. They are a completely separate group of people.

An integrated Hispanic population would not consistently elect racial supremacists and ethnonationalists like rep Gutierrez. Wake the fuck up.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:08 am

They’re integrated in the Southwest. My family is part of the Austin old 300 (first 300 white families to settle Texas). The whole clan is centered in Texas, New Mexico, and California. That means I’ve got a few Mexicans (and Columbians) in the family, and they aren’t flag waving La Raza fucks. They’re totally normal Americans that you’d have a beer and shoot the shit with.

I don’t get this whole non-assimilation claim based on fringe players highlighted by the media. It’s just not reality.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:09 am

Look at Southern California, where whites a minority, for example. If a school has too many white students, it loses funding. Those laws were put in place when whites were a majority. But now that whites are minority, you don't see the dominant Mexican population scrambling to reverse them.

These people will NOT discontinue anti-white policies when they become a majority. They will increase them.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:10 am

DBTrek wrote:They’re integrated in the Southwest. My family is part of the Austin old 300 (first 300 white families to settle Texas). The whole clan is centered in Texas, New Mexico, and California. That means I’ve got a few Mexicans (and Columbians) in the family, and they aren’t flag waving La Raza fucks. They’re totally normal Americans that you’d have a beer and shoot the shit with.

I don’t get this whole non-assimilation claim based on fringe players highlighted by the media. It’s just not reality.
Your anecdote is cute, but as I posted earlier, you still have discriminatory, anti-white policies in areas where whites are a minority. You still see the Hispanic population by and large voting as a single racial group, acting in their interests as a racial group, and not as Americans in general.

This is not assimilation.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:15 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Look at Southern California, where whites a minority, for example. If a school has too many white students, it loses funding. Those laws were put in place when whites were a majority. But now that whites are minority, you don't see the dominant Mexican population scrambling to reverse them.

These people will NOT discontinue anti-white policies when they become a majority. They will increase them.

The opposite is true. You have minority schools suing to keep white students attending because their test scores raise the schools average to meet state requirements. I cited an article on this a couple years back on DCF.

And my “cute anecdote” is firsthand life experience as opposed to your midnight browsing Daily Stormer scholarship. Or, as historians would call it, a primary source vs. obvious bullshit.