THE ERA OF TRUMP

K@th

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by K@th » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:55 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Honestly Monica was a complete misdirection.
Of course. 90% of what we argue about are distractions. Jingly keys to keep the plebs from realizing the anal rape sans lube we are all experiencing on the daily.

And yet, here you guys are, arguing over which bimbo was cuter, as if that makes team A better than team 1.

:roll:
Account abandoned.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:56 pm

Well I prefer homely looking women if you are soliciting my opinion.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:57 pm

That's the bait, that's how the Washington Witch Hunt works, obstruction of justice, either by trying to shut the witch hunt down, or trying to evade the witch hunt, is the whole point of the witch hunt, from the get go.

And unless the President is totally supine in the face of the entrenched interests (Bush, Bush, Obama), there will be a witch hunt everytime (Nixon, Reagan, Clinton, Trump).
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:00 pm

Ahahahaha. Implying Clinton wasn't enfranchised by the entrenched.

AHAHAHAHA

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:01 pm

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Dank truth.
Dirty dick, huh?

Choosing a plastic actress with 10,000 marks on the headpost, vs. an intern that probably worshipped at his feet? :lol: Sure, homie. Whatever fits the story.
I know your effeminate ass wants to the one that is doted on but us competitive alpha types want to score a real buxom goddess like that.
Sloppy ten-thousands, amirite brah? :lol:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:04 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Implying Clinton wasn't enfranchised by the entrenched.
He rattled cages in the first term, went a little too Bernie Sanders talking right out of the gate, boom, Washington Witch Hunt to bring him to heel, presto, Triangulation.
Nec Aspera Terrent

K@th

Post by K@th » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:05 pm

There are apparently, at least 10,000 women who are proud to say they slept with Wilt Chamberlain. I don't get it, but I won't judge Clubby's kink if he doesn't judge mine. 8-)
Account abandoned.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:05 pm

Mueller should be fired.
The Special Counsel investigation is quite illegal. There are written processes to this, and they were not followed. The DOJ is supposed to go through a preliminary investigation (I think a min of 90 days) and then they get a Special Counsel, outline the Crimes to Investigate and turn them loose.

There was no DOJ preliminary investigation and there are still no specific crimes to investigation......... it's bullshit.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:06 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
He rattled cages in the first term, went a little too Bernie Sanders talking right out of the gate, boom, Washington Witch Hunt to bring him to heel, presto, Triangulation.
His cabinet was the most Jewish in American history. Literally top to bottom Jews. The people handling his case were fucking Jewish for chrissakes. Don't come at me like he didn't know which side his bread was buttered on.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:08 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
His cabinet was the most Jewish in American history. Literally too to bottom Jews. The people handling his case were fucking Jewish for chrissakes. Don't come at me like he didn't know which side his bread was buttered on.
Irrelevant, in order to get elected in the middle of a recession, he played the class war card a little too hard, got slapped down for it, was free to go upon reining all that commie talkin' in.
Nec Aspera Terrent