Created a Petition on the White House Website to stop targeted in-game gambling (loot boxes)

The Conservative

Re: Created a Petition on the White House Website to stop targeted in-game gambling (loot boxes)

Post by The Conservative » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:46 pm

nmoore63 wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
nmoore63 wrote: I only play the game for social.
You play with squeakers? I’m sorry you feel you need to talk to children to feel like you are socializing.

Dude... not even a little.

Friends.
That is what real life is for, you know, the outdoors...the thing with the bright thing in the sky that disappears and comes back to signal a new day?

Socializing online... yeah... no.
#NotOneRedCent

K@th

Re: Created a Petition on the White House Website to stop targeted in-game gambling (loot boxes)

Post by K@th » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:53 pm

The Conservative wrote:
That is what real life is for, you know, the outdoors...the thing with the bright thing in the sky that disappears and comes back to signal a new day?

Dude. WTF? What do you think you are doing right now?
Account abandoned.

Dand

Post by Dand » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:56 pm

Ignoring the fact that we're all online right now, current video games have pretty comfy setups for group chats. You can voice chat with a group of people, send links, and images, etc. It's fun to use with friends that aren't nearby. These are my favorite thing that's happened to games in a long time.
Kath wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

+1

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:58 pm

Kath wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Responding to you while walking around with my son trick or treating. Today is the day for our Halloween since our reigon regained power.
#NotOneRedCent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:08 pm

I like playing video games every once in awhile, but gamer culture is such sewage lol. I think they are almost tied with anime fans.
Shikata ga nai

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:55 pm

The Conservative wrote:
nmoore63 wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
You play with squeakers? I’m sorry you feel you need to talk to children to feel like you are socializing.

Friends.

Dude, there's this new technology, it allows to you talk to people you know that are too far away to hear your voice...miles away even. Its truly amazing, you should try it out.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:41 pm

nmoore63 wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
nmoore63 wrote: ...

Friends.

Dude, there's this new technology, it allows to you talk to people you know that are too far away to hear your voice...miles away even. Its truly amazing, you should try it out.

I do, but do yu really call them friends?
#NotOneRedCent

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:49 pm

nmoore63 wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
nmoore63 wrote: ...

Friends.

Surcease your scrying you foul warlock, and tempt the good Christians here with you vile magiks no more!
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:14 pm

The Conservative wrote:
nmoore63 wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

You understand I am talking about playing with people I physically know in person? College mates, local friends that have moved away, distant cousins.....

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:19 pm

nmoore63 wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
nmoore63 wrote: Dude, there's this new technology, it allows to you talk to people you know that are too far away to hear your voice...miles away even. Its truly amazing, you should try it out.

You understand I am talking about playing with people I physically know in person? College mates, local friends that have moved away, distant cousins.....
You never said that, and today the term friend tends to mean something different than what it used to. Facebook made sure of that...

When you have 400 friends, how many actually know you? So when you say friends, I don’t assume shit.
#NotOneRedCent