Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

C-Mag

Re: Dangerous Faggots Starting Civil War

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:38 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:I can't find anything saying that anyone died.

Not that stomping the shit out of someone you disagree with is acceptable, but I am trying to find more info.
Yeah, it's unsubstantiated. Lots of reports late last night on social media that the guy that got KOd with the steel pole died.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Dand

Post by Dand » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:46 am

At the airport protests last week a Trump supporter got sucker punched and was unconscious for at least 2 minutes (length of the video). He didn't die but that's not inconsequential. The man who got his head bashed last night with a shovel/pole might be alive but he's not as alive as he was yesterday.
DrYouth wrote:Oh look a lefty faggot stomping thread...

Or did I miss something?

I could be wrong this might be a deep thread... am I wrong?
No lefties have been stomped, only deplorables.
Last edited by Dand on Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:49 am, edited 3 times in total.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:47 am

C-Mag wrote:

Not that stomping the shit out of someone you disagree with is acceptable, but I am trying to find more info.
Yeah, it's unsubstantiated. Lots of reports late last night on social media that the guy that got KOd with the steel pole died.
Well I think we should postpone the civil war until we find out for sure at least.

Ganging up on someone and beating them unconscious is shameful, unforgivable and cowardly, but I, for one, would like to hold off on Speakers shooting war with my fellow MHF members for as long as possible.

I just realized my original post said it was acceptable... that was an auto correct from unacceptable, I swear.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:51 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

Well I think we should postpone the civil war until we find out for sure at least.

Ganging up on someone and beating them unconscious is shameful, unforgivable and cowardly, but I, for one, would like to hold off on Speakers shooting war with my fellow MHF members for as long as possible.

I just realized my original post said it was acceptable... that was an auto correct from unacceptable, I swear.

Yeah, I'm not for a shooting war.
However, it's the normal escalation when masked thugs are attacking you and destroying your civil rights in public. Many on the Left are calling for a Civil War, want the death of Trump and Trump supporters.
http://www.naturalnews.com/055973_civil ... ctory.html

Hell, Sarah Silverman called for a Military Coup to take Trump down.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:54 am

If you mass up and attack me, especially with weapons like metal poles, I am going to shoot you. I don't need to apologize for that. It's my right.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:56 am

You know C-Mag, I would love to be able to say for certain that my fellow libtards don't take their political cues from washed up comediennes, but I think we both know that wouldn't be entirely honest. :oops:
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:56 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:If you mass up and attack me, especially with weapons like metal poles, I am going to shoot you. I don't need to apologize for that. It's my right.
I agree.
HAIL!

-Hwen

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:58 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

No it's ok, you said "not that it's acceptable", Freudian slip averted.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:01 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:You know C-Mag, I would love to be able to say for certain that my fellow libtards don't take their political cues from washed up comediennes, but I think we both know that wouldn't be entirely honest. :oops:
Google Americas 2nd Civil War, there are tons of discussion on it on both sides of the fence. Personally I see a minority of Lefties willing to risk all to push all of us toward fighting in the streets. I believe they are seeking a violent retribution from Trump supporters.

The real leadership needs to come from the Left on this, they are the ones that need to keep the Constitution and Civil Rights for every person at the forefront. It's far better that they handle it than the Police or folks in funny little hats fighting back.
PLATA O PLOMO

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:01 am

Montegriffo wrote:
No it's ok, you said "not that it's acceptable", Freudian slip averted.
Oh shit. Well, that is worse because that means I can't read no good.
HAIL!

-Hwen