THE ERA OF TRUMP

nmoore63

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by nmoore63 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:00 pm

Croaked the raven for the 100th Time:
Communications revolutions lead to mass violence.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:01 pm

C-Mag wrote:A year ago Rosa Brooks a former Obama Admin Official wrote this piece outlining how to get rid of Trump.
http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/01/30/3-w ... ment-coup/

1. Vote him out in 2020
2. Impeach Trump
3. Claim Trump unfit using the 25th Amendment
4. Military Coup

Interesting to look back on
They tried 2 and 3 already pretty much. DACA amnesty would definitely get them 1. 4 is lol

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:43 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
C-Mag wrote:A year ago Rosa Brooks a former Obama Admin Official wrote this piece outlining how to get rid of Trump.
http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/01/30/3-w ... ment-coup/

1. Vote him out in 2020
2. Impeach Trump
3. Claim Trump unfit using the 25th Amendment
4. Military Coup

Interesting to look back on
They tried 2 and 3 already pretty much. DACA amnesty would definitely get them 1. 4 is lol
They've shown they will not wait or make any positive moves toward No. 1. As you say have tried 2 and 3 to death. Leaves them No. 4. Which is a lol, and until you look at the lengths they've gone to on 2 and 3.

They put together a multi agency conspiracy that they intend to lead to impeachment. Looks to not only be failing, but that they've been found out as well. I don't think they have military resources to pull 4, but I fully expect it has been discussed and they've counted heads on who might lead the coup.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:19 am

Shutdown blame poll says people blame Republicans:
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/37005 ... r-shutdown

Bad news, as the “winners” of this standoff are likely to be the ones not blamed by the public. Big win for non-Americans I guess.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:23 am

LMFAO

It's as if we didn't already catch these pollsters lying throughout the presidential election to manipulate the electorate. :dance:

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:33 am

Time will tell. Scoffing won’t really change a thing. If the poll is accurate then we’ll see Republicans cave. If not, Dems will cave. But they don’t look like they’re near caving yet.

Either way, the failure of polling data during the 2016 election is hardly grounds for rejecting all polling data for life by any reasonable standard.
/shrug

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:50 am

All we have is an unknown: do a majority of people blame the democrats (rightly) or the republicans (wrongly). We have known liars who consistently attempt to mislead people to affect the outcome of elections telling us one thing. But we have no reason to believe them. We are still left with a giant question mark over the initial proposition.

Are a majority of Americans really so stupid as to blame the republicans for the shutdown even though it was the democrats who actually caused it? Very possible. But it's also possible that they are waking up to the criminal racket that is the democratic party.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:56 am

The fact that the Nation is pausing until such time as the concerns of non-citizens are addressed is Twilight Zone level weird. Yet the total lack of any sort of effective outrage, and the poll I cited, indicate that I’m the weird one. I feel like the one guy that spies the monster in the crowd that no one else is reacting to.

“Are you all seeing what I’m seeing? Hello? Anyone?”

Guess I’m hallucinating.
/shrug

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:59 am

Do you guys still trust polls? Nat Silver gave Trump a 2% chance of winning.

If you look at all the articles, they're either "The Hill," WaPo, or NYT.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:08 am

DBTrek wrote:Time will tell. Scoffing won’t really change a thing. If the poll is accurate then we’ll see Republicans cave. If not, Dems will cave. But they don’t look like they’re near caving yet.

Either way, the failure of polling data during the 2016 election is hardly grounds for rejecting all polling data for life by any reasonable standard.
/shrug
Assigning blame is the big struggle right now.

Long Time Dem pollster Pat Caddell says the Democrats are insane to take on this fight
What exactly are the Democrats fighting for? Illegal aliens over the rights of citizens? Sanctuary cities?
More crime in our streets? Take a look at cities run by Dems and you'll find high crime and shit in the streets like San Francisco.

http://www.thelasttradition.com/2018/01 ... g-pat.html
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience