[s]YouTube stuff[/s] cancelled

Okeefenokee

Re: YouTube stuff

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:21 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Hold my vodka.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:04 pm

Got our oldest boy turned onto Crowder. Just finished watching this one together.

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:26 pm

Okay. I want a cheetah. I don't think there is anything like that prohibited in the HOA agreement.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:58 pm

Calculus Man

Post by Calculus Man » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:06 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
The "Change My Mind" segment has been really good. I'll probably send SC some dough just so he can keep that stuff up.

The show feels a little discombobulated to me lately. Too many uncharismatic hangers-on.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:07 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Okay. I want a cheetah. I don't think there is anything like that prohibited in the HOA agreement.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:09 pm

Calculus Man wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
The "Change My Mind" segment has been really good. I'll probably send SC some dough just so he can keep that stuff up.

The show feels a little discombobulated to me lately. Too many uncharismatic hangers-on.
Why not get a mug out of it?

He's doing a live show in Dallas in a couple of weeks.

We're making plans to attend.

Calculus Man

Post by Calculus Man » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:19 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Calculus Man wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

I probably will. Just got a major surplus of mugs at the Villa de Calculus. I'm also not a huge fan of renewing subscription type deals. Even with Dan Carlin, I only ever made one-time donations or supported by buying old podcasts, using the amazon link, etc.

Which reminds me, I need to go buy Marty's pamphlet. Do you think he'll redistribute the dollar back to me? I'm saving up for an NRA lifetime membership.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:33 pm

Calculus Man wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Calculus Man wrote:

I probably will. Just got a major surplus of mugs at the Villa de Calculus. I'm also not a huge fan of renewing subscription type deals. Even with Dan Carlin, I only ever made one-time donations or supported by buying old podcasts, using the amazon link, etc.

Which reminds me, I need to go buy Marty's pamphlet. Do you think he'll redistribute the dollar back to me? I'm saving up for an NRA lifetime membership.
Given his staunch support for abortion, and his recent offer of trading Roe for the 2A, I'd say no, not likely. His terms for ending the murder of unborn babies is your surrender of your right to defend yourself. He won't entertain not murdering babies unless you entertain being murdered.

Probably won't happen.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:23 pm

Is there an equivalent American Douglass Murray writer/journalist?
The good, the true, & the beautiful