THE ERA OF TRUMP

TheReal_ND

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:16 pm

Breast cancer effects jewish women disproportionately. Is it any small wonder it is the most marketed cancer awareness campaign ever? When they dominate the media?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:19 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Breast cancer effects jewish women disproportionately. Is it any small wonder it is the most marketed cancer awareness campaign ever? When they dominate the media?

Women in general will soak up all the attention regardless of their race. It takes an extreme patriarchal society to squash their hypoagency.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:24 pm

clubgop wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Just what I said. Do I need to link you to the "on jews and open borders" thread? Seriously, how the fuck would you feel if a foreign people came to Israel and took over the media while advocating for open borders? That's why I'm counter semetic. I have many problems with jews and their subversion of their host states, but like Hitler, I'm fine with them having their own state. So anti-semetic, anti-zionist? No. Just counter semetic as in fuck your people for fucking with our nations.
Dude man.

I'm aware of the problem you guys have just as I'm well aware that our biggest enemy, as Whites, is other Whites. I do however notice there is a stark contrast between the two situations. White people overwhelmingly are in love with jews. Is the feeling ever reciprocated? No. I will tell you now it is not. Jews have overwhelmingly pushed for miscegenation and open borders through their various means and methods they have consolidated since we accepted them into society. White people have gone out of their way to bend over backwards for them in America and many European counties as well. I have never heard of a victim of communism ever receiving a life long stipend as a matter of fact. And why even bother setting up holocaust memorials in America? Are we not your greatest ally? If you want to guilt the German people into demographic suicide I suppose that would be your prerogative but to constantly beat the drum and propagandize against Whites every time they try to collectivise and fight for their interest is somewhat sickening.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:32 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:It kind of is, dude. Saying white people don't deserve their own homelands is racist too. I'll grant you, there were people living around that area when the Jews decided to return, but there were people living in America when our ancestors sailed over too.

Honestly, I don't get the mutual animosity between the zionists and the alt-righters. They are basically the same thing for their respective races.

Also, why should I give a shit at this point what happens to the Palestinians? They are my enemies.
Judaism crosses racial line, though. Israel is for non-white Jews too, I believe.
Hardly. Tell that to the Ethiopians they kick out. Jews happen to be a specific genetic race that is even born out in 23 and Me results. Ashkenazi, Sephardic, etc are fine and dandy in Israel but Africans certainly not. If you converted to Judaism and your kids were not of jewish ancestry they would be widely ostrisicized in the community.
What community? That simply isn't true. They let the Ethiopians in there in the first place in order to kick them out, as for the genetic test that is some weak tea. In the 15 chromosome if you have one little pair passed on you are going to be labeled as Jewish at a certain percentage. I know people more Jewish than I that don't have that. Listen it is simple, if your mom is Jewish, you are Jewish.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:35 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
clubgop wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Just what I said. Do I need to link you to the "on jews and open borders" thread? Seriously, how the fuck would you feel if a foreign people came to Israel and took over the media while advocating for open borders? That's why I'm counter semetic. I have many problems with jews and their subversion of their host states, but like Hitler, I'm fine with them having their own state. So anti-semetic, anti-zionist? No. Just counter semetic as in fuck your people for fucking with our nations.
Dude man.

White people overwhelmingly are in love with jews.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah right.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:38 pm

Yes jews have a matrilineal family tree which is quite unique to European societies. Another thing is that jews tend to be easy to spot once you learn how to do it. Names, faces etc all give them away as being a foreign people to Europeans and not quite of them. I believe there is actually no small animosity that jews harbor, having very long memories, against people of European descent due to the various pogroms that were exercised against these foreign peoples in Europe, not short of 109 times. I am witness to it everyday I browse Twitter and watch the blue check marks squeal at Whites.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:59 pm

Even if it occurs at varying degrees, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam all cut across racial lines.

If Jews are in last place on that metric, doesn't mean it's the right call to make.

You guys know why I don't go for the white ethno state cause. The next step away from that would be a western state, which some would call a euphemism for a white state, but I would rather consider it a euphemism for a Christian state.

That's where I come to when I think of what camp my family is supposed to belong to. I agree that there are differences in groups, but going any further down that path is something I can't do, because it implies that what is right within the good groups is due to who they are, and that's counter to where I think right and wrong come from. It's taking what is good away from God, and giving it to people, which I don't follow.

Christianity's greatest flourishing in human society happened in Europe, where white people come from. That white people are doing better as a result is not something I chalk up to being white, as in, something the people themselves can claim credit for, but is instead a blessing that I assume would have been experienced had Christianity been the dominant force somewhere else.

I don't know if Catholicism has the same emphasis on humility as Baptist does, but replacing God with oneself in responsibility for what happens in the world is a big no no. Giving credit to race as the explanation for blessings that were granted by God is a rejection of His grace, and instead attempting to claim credit for what He has done.

The only way to reconcile those two ideas is to believe that God has chosen to elevate certain races over others, regardless of their faith in him, which I don't believe.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:07 pm

We aren't talking about the religion. We are talking about a race.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:17 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:We aren't talking about the religion. We are talking about a race.
And I get that it gets conflated in talks about Jews, because the two cross over, but I think plenty of Jews like Shapiro put more weight into the religious side than the racial one.

He's talked about it plenty of times if you've never heard it.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:18 pm

I just heard him talking the other day about Judaism crossing racial lines, and how his wife is Moroccan