THE ERA OF TRUMP

Speaker to Animals

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:54 pm

It kind of is, dude. Saying white people don't deserve their own homelands is racist too. I'll grant you, there were people living around that area when the Jews decided to return, but there were people living in America when our ancestors sailed over too.

Honestly, I don't get the mutual animosity between the zionists and the alt-righters. They are basically the same thing for their respective races.

Also, why should I give a shit at this point what happens to the Palestinians? They are my enemies.

If I were a Jew, I would be one of those militant motherfuckers on the settlement too. It's obvious they need a homeland when you look at how the Euros are going back to their old games.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:57 pm

Talk to me as soon as you find a jew that promotes rolling back immigration policies. Other than Stephen Miller who is an inexplicably based jew.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:02 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Being counter semetic isn't anti-semetic. I'm sure Israel would be up in arms if our dual citizens (started for Israelis) went to Israel and told them to import shitholers.
Ahh what?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:03 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:It kind of is, dude. Saying white people don't deserve their own homelands is racist too. I'll grant you, there were people living around that area when the Jews decided to return, but there were people living in America when our ancestors sailed over too.

Honestly, I don't get the mutual animosity between the zionists and the alt-righters. They are basically the same thing for their respective races.

Also, why should I give a shit at this point what happens to the Palestinians? They are my enemies.
Judaism crosses racial line, though. Israel is for non-white Jews too, I believe.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:07 pm

Just what I said. Do I need to link you to the "on jews and open borders" thread? Seriously, how the fuck would you feel if a foreign people came to Israel and took over the media while advocating for open borders? That's why I'm counter semetic. I have many problems with jews and their subversion of their host states, but like Hitler, I'm fine with them having their own state. So anti-semetic, anti-zionist? No. Just counter semetic as in fuck your people for fucking with our nations.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:08 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:It kind of is, dude. Saying white people don't deserve their own homelands is racist too. I'll grant you, there were people living around that area when the Jews decided to return, but there were people living in America when our ancestors sailed over too.

Judaism crosses racial line, though. Israel is for non-white Jews too, I believe.

Not so much. You should read that book title Troublesome Inheritance. Turns out that most Jews are predominantly same as they ever were. They married into a indigenous populations a little, but not as much as you might think. It might be changing in our generations with all the interracial relationships not receiving any social disapproval, though I'd imagine the older Jews are a bit at unease about it.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:09 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Talk to me as soon as you find a jew that promotes rolling back immigration policies. Other than Stephen Miller who is an inexplicably based jew.
I do. :eusa-shifty:

So does he.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:13 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:

Hardly. Tell that to the Ethiopians they kick out. Jews happen to be a specific genetic race that is even born out in 23 and Me results. Ashkenazi, Sephardic, etc are fine and dandy in Israel but Africans certainly not. If you converted to Judaism and your kids were not of jewish ancestry they would be widely ostrisicized in the community.

Another problem with jews that I have is that they tactically act as though they represent White people and go off on a flagellation of all the evils that they, as White people do. (Dear fellow White people)

When pressed they will frequently revert back to the victim class of being actually jewish. Not White.
Last edited by TheReal_ND on Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:14 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Just what I said. Do I need to link you to the "on jews and open borders" thread? Seriously, how the fuck would you feel if a foreign people came to Israel and took over the media while advocating for open borders? That's why I'm counter semetic. I have many problems with jews and their subversion of their host states, but like Hitler, I'm fine with them having their own state. So anti-semetic, anti-zionist? No. Just counter semetic as in fuck your people for fucking with our nations.
Dude man.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:15 pm

The fact that you can see a clear distribution in things like general IQ, verbal acuity, etc., in their population tells the story as well. You don't really even need to look at the genetics. They are still a distinct group of people (for now).

To claim they are white would be like claiming American blacks are really white people now. It just doesn't add up. It's easier for us to not notice differences because Jews and Caucasians are pretty close, whereas Caucasians and sub-Saharan Africans are far more distant, genetically.

Another way you can see the racial boundary is in medicine. A racial group tends to have their own unique diseases (blacks have sickle cell anemia, Jews have Tay-Sachs disease). Treatments sometimes differ for the same illnesses between races.