THE ERA OF TRUMP

SuburbanFarmer

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:58 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Image

Lost half his gains and sells Android apps in Tokyo.
I’m pretty sure his priorities have shifted, since winning Mr Universe :lol:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:59 pm

Haumana wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Haumana wrote:The kids and I just laid in bed laughing at the amount of alerts that were coming across our phones. WTF are we gonna do other than laugh? HAHAHA! Funny shit! We are out in the country; Honolulu, Waikiki? Who's gonna miss em anyway?
You’re in Hawaii? I want to know what the reaction was there. What did other people do? Any suicides, killings, looting?

MSM seems to be ignoring it. Just says “people were crying in the streets”.

I am in the country about an hour + outside of Honolulu. Not quite North Shore but close enough. I read that some people took their kids down into the storm sewer. A couple of cousins were over and it was not a big deal to them. They wanted to " crack the fucka that made the mistake." I think it was not an accident but a way to get more federal dollars funneled to the state. Another cousin had to attend school hosted meetings on what to do if a missile were launched. A dog and pony show really.
I am kind of amazed that guy isn’t getting lynched right now. I’d be furious.

But yeah, if intentional, it’s more about funneling support for the MIC than anything.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:07 pm

This is the Hawaii state government we are talking about. It's pretty much 70% affirmative action hires.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:14 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:

But yeah, if intentional, it’s more about funneling support for the MIC than anything.
We just giggled then I went back to sleep. Only after I woke the wife up to tell her about the alarming non story though.... doh..... :whistle:

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:02 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
I was just going to say, in True Lies, they look like itty bitty titties. That picture looks much better.
itty bitty has a strange definition then. Maybe don't watch movies on your cellphone.
That’s a B-cup at best, in the movie. I’m also biased - not a fan of short-haired women.
Shorter hair makes the tits look better. Bs are perfectly acceptable on a tightly packed chick.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:14 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Haumana wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
You’re in Hawaii? I want to know what the reaction was there. What did other people do? Any suicides, killings, looting?

MSM seems to be ignoring it. Just says “people were crying in the streets”.

I am in the country about an hour + outside of Honolulu. Not quite North Shore but close enough. I read that some people took their kids down into the storm sewer. A couple of cousins were over and it was not a big deal to them. They wanted to " crack the fucka that made the mistake." I think it was not an accident but a way to get more federal dollars funneled to the state. Another cousin had to attend school hosted meetings on what to do if a missile were launched. A dog and pony show really.

God, nothing can be a cockup it is a blue state these liberal geniuses always have an ulterior motive. :roll:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:01 pm

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Haumana wrote:

God, nothing can be a cockup it is a blue state these liberal geniuses always have an ulterior motive. :roll:
Dude. There is no "button" that sends out a state-wide alert of incoming ballistic missile attack. It's not something they bumped into during a "shift change". The story is complete bullshit.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:04 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Fine, now explain the “WH Official”, claiming that it was a controlled exercise.

And how can there be a fucking “shift change wrong button” that tells a million people they’re about to die. This whole thing reeks.

But no. Let’s use it to score some imaginary virtue points against the supposed Democratic Party spy that’s been here for years. That’s far more important than actually thinking about it.

I’m growing weary of this place, much as I love it.
boned.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:04 pm

Aluminum.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:31 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Dude. There is no "button" that sends out a state-wide alert of incoming ballistic missile attack. It's not something they bumped into during a "shift change". The story is complete bullshit.
but you believe a button exist in the White House, sure.