THE ERA OF TRUMP

nmoore63

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by nmoore63 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:03 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
nmoore63 wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Even in a criminal court, you're not entitled to have your lawyer present, when the police are seeking a warrant from the bench, that's all done in secret, for obvious reasons, don't know where you got the idea that they have to tell you that you are under surveillance, before the fact, numpsty.
Not nearly so secret.

Not nearly the same approval rate.

Not nearly so powerful means.

Not nearly the threat to my country that was their authorization of wiretapping an active presidential campaign based on made up stories.
Bullshit, totally done in secret, the police use the exact same method as FISA, they have a judge on call, the judge will issue a warrant on the fly if necessary, nobody else is in the loop, police straight to the bench, no lawyers betwixt them, the police are not adversarial to the bench, it's not a trial, so there's no advocates involved for either side.

Go ahead and poop your lolberg drawers about it, but it doesn't violate the fourth amendment, not at all.
Not nearly so secret. (Far far more is known about what went into the warrant approval process after the fact)

Not nearly the threat to my country that was their authorization of wiretapping an active presidential campaign based on made up stories

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:04 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
pineapplemike wrote:I would suppose part of my problem is that it appears the military complex coupled with intel agencies and national security organizations are supporting terrorist networks overseas to partially justify their perpetual war against terrorism, while indirectly undermining my general safety & happiness and using it as leverage to continue their expanding assertion of power that threatens my privacy rights. Generally speaking of course
Generally speaking by your definition, George Washington was a terrorist and the Minutemen were a terrorist network, but go ahead and run for congress on that, maybe you can sit next to Ron Wyden and blabber on about it, I'm sure the Executive will take it under advisement, which is actually all the Executive is bound to do, otherwise, George Washington and Co will just carry on fighting the war as they see fit, as per Article II, who knew? /shrugs
George Washington was a white supremacist and I will not entertain a conversation where white supremacy is so casually allowed to be discussed. The hateful rhetoric in your argument undermines the ability of our MHF brothers and sisters and gender fluid individuals to coexist in this internet sphere and I am appalled by your apparent shrugging towards the victims of that poor, poor cherry tree. How many cherries have to be lost to humanity before your bloodlust is satiated?

:snooty:

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:12 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
pineapplemike wrote:I would suppose part of my problem is that it appears the military complex coupled with intel agencies and national security organizations are supporting terrorist networks overseas to partially justify their perpetual war against terrorism, while indirectly undermining my general safety & happiness and using it as leverage to continue their expanding assertion of power that threatens my privacy rights. Generally speaking of course
Generally speaking by your definition, George Washington was a terrorist and the Minutemen were a terrorist network, but go ahead and run for congress on that, maybe you can sit next to Ron Wyden and blabber on about it, I'm sure the Executive will take it under advisement, which is actually all the Executive is bound to do, otherwise, George Washington and Co will just carry on fighting the war as they see fit, as per Article II, who knew? /shrugs
George Washington was a white supremacist and I will not entertain a conversation where white supremacy is so casually allowed to be discussed. The hateful rhetoric in your argument undermines the ability of our MHF brothers and sisters and gender fluid individuals to coexist in this internet sphere and I am appalled by your apparent shrugging towards the victims of that poor, poor cherry tree. How many cherries have to be lost to humanity before your bloodlust is satiated?

:snooty:
Parliamentary supremacist meself, but near as I can tell, FISA Section 702 comports entirely with that doctrine, constitutionally sound and enacted by the legislature, lawfully, and in plain sight, empowering the Executive to conduct a war under Article II, at which point, the Executive conducts said war as they see fit, until such time as the legislature has rescinded the Authorization to Use Military Force and/or has withdrawn funds for, from the National Defense Authorization Act.

Like, what constitution are you clowns referencing? I don't think the Declaration of Internet Lolbergia actually applies here.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:25 pm

Yeah, that parliamentary supremacy stuff worked out real well when the Puritans took over your country.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:29 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
GloryofGreece wrote:What's the over/under on when we (Americans) will have zero privacy or 4th Amendment rights...2025...earlier or later?
10 years ago.
We still have the semblance of Constitutional protections. When will it be totally obliterated, or will we react and course correct at least somewhat before there's no turning back?
The Constitution will never be “officially” redacted. Why would it be?

Every totalitarian government in history touted their “humanitarian ideals” while conducting mass executions.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:31 pm

Kind of shocked nobody is talking about the false alert of an inbound ballistic missile today.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01- ... ency-alert

It’s all over the MSM now. A “WH Offical” told the press that it was a controlled exercise.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:42 pm

nmoore63 wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
nmoore63 wrote:Fuck secret courts, with no one representing the defense, who never turn down anything, who's requirement is only that they think you are working with a foreign person based on some made up story.
Even in a criminal court, you're not entitled to have your lawyer present, when the police are seeking a warrant from the bench, that's all done in secret, for obvious reasons, don't know where you got the idea that they have to tell you that you are under surveillance, before the fact, numpsty.
Not nearly so secret.

Not nearly the threat to my country that was their authorization of wiretapping an active presidential campaign based on made up stories.
This. They lost the argument that they need this to fight terrorists when they used it to target political rivals.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:43 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Kind of shocked nobody is talking about the false alert of an inbound ballistic missile today.

It’s all over the MSM now. A “WH Offical” told the press that it was a controlled exercise.
Ahahahaha, so much for rational arbitrage, eh wot?

They must have shit themselves but good. lol.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:45 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Kind of shocked nobody is talking about the false alert of an inbound ballistic missile today.

Ahahahaha, so much for rational arbitrage, eh wot?

They must have shit themselves but good. lol.
Smells funny,

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:47 pm

If it had come over the EBS without the "this is a test" message in the Cold War, that would have been credible, but the internet is so unreliable I'm surprised anybody reacted at all.

You'd think they'd want to get some confirmation from the news on that, lest it be hackers pulling a prank.
Nec Aspera Terrent