How's that Obamacare Repeal Working Out For You?

StCapps

Re: How's that Obamacare Repeal Working Out For You?

Post by StCapps » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:33 pm

C-Mag wrote:The Lefties are not concerned about fixing these issues, they are just concerned about having the package revoked, because the real power is the control afforded government with the Law.
The Lefties want to fix health care, their solutions often suck, but that doesn't mean they don't want to fix it, they just don't know how. It's incompetence, not evil, if you start looking at the lefties through that lens, their actions make a whole lot more sense than if you assume they are evil and out to get you. The lefites have good intentions, but having good intentions does not always equal good results, and they don't realize that often enough.
*yip*

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:04 pm

StCapps wrote:
C-Mag wrote:The Lefties are not concerned about fixing these issues, they are just concerned about having the package revoked, because the real power is the control afforded government with the Law.
The Lefties want to fix health care, their solutions often suck, but that doesn't mean they don't want to fix it, they just don't know how. It's incompetence, not evil, if you start looking at the lefties through that lens, their actions make a whole lot more sense than if you assume they are evil and out to get you. The lefites have good intentions, but having good intentions does not always equal good results, and they don't realize that often enough.
Not seeing the effort Capps.
The crazy born again guy wants to save humanity and stands on the corner everyday preaching the gospel. That's misguided and caring. Obamacare was drafted at least by 2008. It was passed in what 09. They knew there were holes a plenty in that law. Where are the continual commitees working on fixing it for the last 6-8 years ? Where's the effort. Looks like talking points to me.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:12 pm

C-Mag wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Neither am I, but we were discussing whether or not they cared about fixing health care, not whether they are willing to put in the effort required to actually get better health care. Besides even if they are willing to put in the effort, many of them don't know how to put in the the effort.
*yip*

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:28 pm

StCapps wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
StCapps wrote:The Lefties want to fix health care, their solutions often suck, but that doesn't mean they don't want to fix it, they just don't know how. It's incompetence, not evil, if you start looking at the lefties through that lens, their actions make a whole lot more sense than if you assume they are evil and out to get you. The lefites have good intentions, but having good intentions does not always equal good results, and they don't realize that often enough.
Neither am I, but we were discussing whether or not they cared about fixing health care, not whether they are willing to put in the effort required to actually get better health care. Besides even if they are willing to put in the effort, many of them don't know how to put in the the effort.

Probably true.
I'm just not going to give them credit for caring until I see serious effort or results.
PLATA O PLOMO

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:09 pm

C-Mag wrote:Probably true.
I'm just not going to give them credit for caring until I see serious effort or results.
Well then you'll fail to understand their thought process, assuming malevolence instead of incompetence. Just because they are ineffective at achieving their goals and often support counter-productive ideas to attempt to achieve those goals, that doesn't mean that they don't care.

The problem with many lefites is they put too much emphasis on having good intentions and not enough attention on achieving good results. Which is why they love to virtue signal and sit on their ass, and this is why they obsess over feelz, you see what I'm saying? It stems from their ignorance and they futility lash out in childish temper tantrums because they don't know what else to do, and it makes them feel like they are doing "something".
*yip*

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:41 pm

Congress discovers Obamacare Sucks
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:44 pm

StCapps wrote:
C-Mag wrote:Probably true.
Well then you'll fail to understand their thought process, assuming malevolence instead of incompetence. Just because they are ineffective at achieving their goals and often support counter-productive ideas to attempt to achieve those goals, that doesn't mean that they don't care.

The problem with many lefites is they put too much emphasis on having good intentions and not enough attention on achieving good results. Which is why they love to virtue signal and sit on their ass, and this is why they obsess over feelz, you see what I'm saying? It stems from their ignorance and they futility lash out in childish temper tantrums because they don't know what else to do, and it makes them feel like they are doing "something".
You mean like righties fantasizing about Civil War 2.0, Race War, Brown Genocide, and rubbing their gun barrels at home?

There's really not much of a difference.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:17 am

C-Mag wrote:Congress discovers Obamacare Sucks
Just took them to pass it to know what was in it to see what the rest of us already knew. It was shit.

#NotOneRedCent

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:15 am

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:28 am

Fife wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I Really, want to watch Obamacare die it's predestined gory death.
PLATA O PLOMO