Social Justice Warriors Thread

Hastur

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Hastur » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:24 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:You should see dukenog on casual Friday.

Chuckle. :D

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:05 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I get the feeling you are trying to signal how hard you are, and people interpret that as you potentially becoming a workplace attacker. Maybe don't signal that sort of thing at work.

And apparently you are exactly the kind of guy who would cache a semi-automatic rifle in the office, so maybe they aren't totally offbase here. You could tone it down a bit with the knives and Deathwish coffee brands.
Yeah, I don't think I'd get the same response for carrying a pocketknife around but whatever
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:13 pm

Tomorrow TC will be like "Now these snowflakes are complaining about the brass knuckles I have resting in the middle of an open steel bear trap on my desk. Next they're gonna make me pull down my custom black curtains styled like the mudflaps on a semi-truck, complete with silver naked-lady silhouette. WTF?!?"

"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:15 pm

DBTrek wrote:Tomorrow TC will be like "Now these snowflakes are complaining about the brass knuckles I have resting in the middle of an open steel bear trap on my desk. Next they're gonna make me pull down my custom black curtains styled like the mudflaps on a semi-truck, complete with silver naked-lady silhouette. WTF?!?"

Why stop there? Might as well hang Truck Nuts on the office chair.
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:19 pm

Kazmyr wrote:
DBTrek wrote:Tomorrow TC will be like "Now these snowflakes are complaining about the brass knuckles I have resting in the middle of an open steel bear trap on my desk. Next they're gonna make me pull down my custom black curtains styled like the mudflaps on a semi-truck, complete with silver naked-lady silhouette. WTF?!?"

Why stop there? Might as well hang Truck Nuts on the office chair.

Is that wrong?

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:20 pm

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:12 pm

Man work called and said they were offended by my truck and didn't want it parked in front of the business anymore!

No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

ssu

Post by ssu » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:20 pm

California wrote:Man work called and said they were offended by my truck and didn't want it parked in front of the business anymore!
Who's Ben Laden?

You don't like this child actor or what?

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:33 pm

Spelling is probably affected due to fever from elaphantitis of the truck testicles.
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:37 pm