THE ERA OF TRUMP

Martin Hash

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:01 pm

Trump just said “shithole” and got away with it. He ain’t goin’ anywhere.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:08 pm

Martin Hash wrote:Trump just said “shithole” and got away with it. He ain’t goin’ anywhere.
Who says he even said that? Do you have it on tape? So far it's Dick Durbin claiming that he said something "racist and vile", but unless I hear it on tape, then it's just hearsay, smoking gun, or you got nothing, Trump denies that he even said it.

Nothing the Democrats claim carries any weight, unless they got the smoking gun, if they don't have the smoking gun, then it's just he said she said, and nobody on Red Team gives a rats ass about what she said, she's the Democrat party & Co, she would say that wouldn't she?
Nec Aspera Terrent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:11 pm

I guess I can take solace in Bill Clinton ALSO having no idea what ooky is talking about.
;)
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:15 pm

The Left got control of the narrative and ran with it as fast as they could go then the rope snapped tight, Trump, and they were jerked to the ground. They’re still way out on the horizon, and unless they get reeled back in, one “shithole” at a time, the country will simply walk toward them.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:19 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:Trump just said “shithole” and got away with it. He ain’t goin’ anywhere.
Who says he even said that? Do you have it on tape? So far it's Dick Durbin claiming that he said something "racist and vile", but unless I hear it on tape, then it's just hearsay, smoking gun, or you got nothing, Trump denies that he even said it.

Nothing the Democrats claim carries any weight, unless they got the smoking gun, if they don't have the smoking gun, then it's just he said she said, and nobody on Red Team gives a rats ass about what she said, she's the Democrat party & Co, she would say that wouldn't she?

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:20 pm

I think Trump did say it, he said it very deliberately, but he said it with plausible deniability, he knew the Democrats in the room would run with it, so it allows him to signal the base, but at the same time bait the media elites into overplaying their hands, no smoking gun tape in those hands when they do.
Nec Aspera Terrent

ooky

Post by ooky » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:22 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
I'll take fakenews, for a thousand.
Really?? After recalling this exact list of US immigration law goals from college, I quickly found a policy paper reference to these exact same goals. Here is about the author:
Otis L. Graham, Jr. was a Professor Emeritus of History at UCSB, and Visiting Scholar at UNC Chapel Hill. He graduated from Yale University (B.A., 1957) and Columbia University (PhD, 1966), and served as an artillery officer in the U.S. Marine Corps. He was the author or editor of nineteen books and numerous articles on the history of the United States, especially on American reform movements, political economy, and environment and immigration. He was been named a Guggenheim Fellow, a Fellow at the Woodrow Wilson Center for Scholars, the National Endowment for the Humanities, and the Center for Advanced Study and Behavioral Sciences, and received the Robert Kelley Memorial Award from the National Council on Public History.
The article was written in 1991, which means this has been in the discussion about immigration for over 25 years at least. And the article is from the CIS, which is actually considered a very conservative organization in terms of immigration policy.

I'm getting the feeling that you are calling it fake news 'cause I said it.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:27 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Source is actually the Federal Register. Ya know, for people that read links.
https://www.federalregister.gov/documen ... strictions
So they took the least factual if not most dishonest interpretation of exemptions so these banks could properly run a retirement plan. Pardoned? De0artment 9f Labor? Really? Fucking weak sauce.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:32 pm

Trump wasn't wrong. We should not be accepting immigrants from Haiti. Does that even need to be explained?

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:48 pm

CNN & Co has already vastly overplayed their hands, they're going on and on about it non stop in a completely hysterical manner, simply reinforcing Trump v. Media which is the Trump path to victory in the end.

The media won one election for Trump, now they're on their way to reelecting him, mind you, that's actually in their interests, why would they want their best clickbait to go away? This is a symbiotic relationship, mutually assured attention.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent