THE ERA OF TRUMP

StCapps

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by StCapps » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:08 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote: You don't have that much control once you get tossed out, when you're in the down phase, the party commences to infighting, the populist ass clowns will take advantage and fill the vacuum of your weakness with their ideological candidate, you can't really stop it until they overplay their hands, so you just bide your time and feed them rope until they blow themselves up and then the sheep all come home to you, because they want to win again.
:lol: Then some BLM bitch takes your microphone and makes you stand in the back.
I don't expect Bernie Sanders to primary the candidate in 2020, every time he gets asked about it now, he's signalling that he isn't going to blow the party up twice, the Bernie Bros overplayed their hands, the party will come back to the center now, it's just question of will they come back in 2020, or will they Pocahontas themselves one more time, and then come back in 2024 with JFK Democrats ftw,
And right now it's looking like the white knight won't be ready until at least 2024, so they roll out another McGovern due to their empty ass bench, perhaps Pocahontas.
Last edited by StCapps on Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:09 pm

StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
:lol: Then some BLM bitch takes your microphone and makes you stand in the back.
I don't expect Bernie Sanders to primary the candidate in 2020, every time he gets asked about it now, he's signalling that he isn't going to blow the party up twice, the Bernie Bros overplayed their hands, the party will come back to the center now, it's just question of will they come back in 2020, or will they Pocahontas themselves one more time, and then come back in 2024 with JFK Democrats ftw,
And right now it's looking like the white knight won't be ready until at least 2024, so they roll out another McGovern, perhaps Pocahontas.
We should get a prediction thread goin, huh?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:10 pm

StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
And right now it's looking like the white knight won't be ready until at least 2024, so they roll out another McGovern, perhaps Pocahontas.
It usually takes three cycles, first cycle is Dion McGovern, second cycle is Adlai Ignatief, third cycle they come back with the PET/JFK.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:18 pm

I mean, it went Nixon, Nixon, Ford, Carter. Reagan, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, then they got an early comeback Bush, Bush, Obama, because of the Iraq War. Obama JFK probably wouldn't have run in 2008 if not for the Iraq War.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:20 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:I mean, it went Nixon, Nixon, Ford, Carter. Reagan, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, then they got an early comeback Bush, Bush, Obama, because of the Iraq War.
So either Trump, Trump, Pence, PET/JFK White Knight
or Trump, Trump, PET/JFK White Knight.

Trump is sitting pretty, those thinking he's likely to lose in 2020, that's wishful thinking.
Last edited by StCapps on Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:22 pm

StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:I mean, it went Nixon, Nixon, Ford, Carter. Reagan, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, then they got an early comeback Bush, Bush, Obama, because of the Iraq War.
So barring another Iraq War type deal: Trump, Trump, Pence, PET/JFK White Knight.
Meh, Trump might end up being the GOP Jimmy Carter, they're certainly playing with fire, and two whole terms of Trump seems likely to poison the well for Pence. For Pence, it would be better if Trump got impeached, then it can be Trump, Pence, Pence, JFK.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:23 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:
So barring another Iraq War type deal: Trump, Trump, Pence, PET/JFK White Knight.
Meh, Trump might end up being the GOP Jimmy Carter, they're certainly playing with fire, and two whole terms of Trump seems likely to poison the well for Pence. For Pence, it would be better if Trump got impeached, then it can be Trump, Pence, Pence, JFK.
Trump, Trump, JFK. That also works for Trump, it's not like he actually gives a shit about Pence and the GOP.
/shrugs

Trump being the GOP Jimmy Carter, not buying it, the Democrats wish they had the bench to make that happen, the Republicans had Reagan waiting in the wings, the Democrats have no one to take advantage of Trump if he fumbles like Carter, huge difference.
*yip*

ssu

Post by ssu » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:29 pm

StCapps wrote:And right now it's looking like the white knight won't be ready until at least 2024, so they roll out another McGovern due to their empty ass bench, perhaps Pocahontas.
My bet is that it's Elizabeth Warren.

Dems will likely go with the woman-ticket. They might have an Oprah to gather interest in the primaries, but the party leadership will pick the candidate. The more Trump is talking about her, the better for her: best support she can get.

If Trump would still be there in 2020, he might hope that there's a third party candidate.

If it's Pence as the President when the elections come, he will certainly have a lot of baggage (the skeleton of Trump in his closet).
StCapps wrote:the Democrats have no one to take advantage of Trump if he fumbles like Carter, huge difference
If he fumbles???

Carter may had an botched specops mission and a lousy economy under his belt back then, but Trump surely can fumble.
Last edited by ssu on Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:30 pm

Trump, Trump, JFK, if the Democrats Pocahontas themselves in 2020, but then the window has closed in all likelihood for Pence, If I was Pence's people, I would be poised to take Trump down, right now, just do it deniable from the shadows and ride to the rescue as the Domestic Tranquility candidate.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:30 pm

ssu wrote:
StCapps wrote:And right now it's looking like the white knight won't be ready until at least 2024, so they roll out another McGovern due to their empty ass bench, perhaps Pocahontas.
My bet is that it's Elizabeth Warren.

Dems will likely go with the woman-ticket. They might have an Oprah to gather interest in the primaries, but the party leadership will pick the candidate. The more Trump is talking about her, the better for her: best support she can get.

If Trump would still be there in 2020, he might hope that there's a third party candidate.

If it's Pence as the President when the elections come, he will certainly have a lot of baggage (the skeleton of Trump in his closet).
Trump doesn't need a third party to smash Pocahontas, she stands no chance at all of beating him, hence the McGovern comparison.
*yip*