THE ERA OF TRUMP

Speaker to Animals

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:46 pm

Fife wrote:Time for some Bern Victim memes.

Is this a BYOB event??

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:46 pm

nmoore63 wrote:
ooky wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:ooky doesn't debate; she's just does drive-bys. I no longer care what her opinion is. You have to EARN an opinion.
I know, and I've apologized for that before. Just too busy, and arguing with you guys is kind of a time consuming vice, because my natural tendency is to argue. However I do spend most of my time here just reading, for that very reason. I still like to hear from the other side of the aisle. It helps me think more clearly about all of this craziness.
I think what ooky here is doing is actually very important for the future.

The segregation of viewpoints that is happening right now is going to lead to some very serious 30 years war shit in the near future.

Efforts to at least understand each others view points should, at the least, make the destruction less severe.... Assuming a non-abolition of man future.
Agree, of course. But it wins no points in politics, or obscure forum debates.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:47 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:You lose the center 20%, you have to fall back on the 20% on the left to float the boat in the wilderness, you know you're going to lose, there's no permanent majority, you are going to get tossed out, and the other party is going to be in ascendance for awhile in the wake of it, you don't really try to come back right away into the teeth of that, you run some loser candidates against the incumbent and bide your time until he runs out of gas, then you pounce with your ace.
Not saying try to come back right away, I'm saying don't exacerbate your time in the wilderness by running a McGovern type, that will merely delay the bounce back. If you run McGovern level chumps, then you are refilling the other sides gas tank, and delaying the opportunity for your white knight to come to the rescue eventually, that's not helpful at all.
Last edited by StCapps on Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
*yip*

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:50 pm

ooky wrote:Our immigration law has traditionally had three stated primary goals: 1) reuniting families, 2) supplying employers and 3) protecting refugees.
I could not find this with Google. I don't remember it from Law School either. (In fact, I remember something else.) Could you please provide a link?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:51 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Fife wrote:Time for some Bern Victim memes.

The only major candidate other than Ron Paul to actually speak out against Wall Street.
Uh huh,

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:51 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
nmoore63 wrote: I think what ooky here is doing is actually very important for the future.

The segregation of viewpoints that is happening right now is going to lead to some very serious 30 years war shit in the near future.

Efforts to at least understand each others view points should, at the least, make the destruction less severe.... Assuming a non-abolition of man future.
Agree, of course. But it wins no points in politics, or obscure forum debates.
I ain't talking about winning points in politics or obscure forum debates.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:52 pm

StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:You lose the center 20%, you have to fall back on the 20% on the left to float the boat in the wilderness, you know you're going to lose, there's no permanent majority, you are going to get tossed out, and the other party is going to be in ascendance for awhile in the wake of it, you don't really try to come back right away into the teeth of that, you run some loser candidates against the incumbent and bide your time until he runs out of gas, then you pounce with your ace.
Not saying try to come back right away, I'm saying don't exacerbate your time in the wilderness by running a McGovern type, that will merely delay the bounce back. If you run extra big McGovern type chumps, then you are refilling the other sides gas tank, that's not helpful, at all.
You don't have that much control once you get tossed out, when you're in the down phase, the party commences to infighting, the populist ass clowns will take advantage and fill the vacuum of your weakness with their ideological candidate, you can't really stop it until they overplay their hands, so you just bide your time and feed them rope until they blow themselves up, and then the sheep all come home to you, because they want to win again.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:54 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Not saying try to come back right away, I'm saying don't exacerbate your time in the wilderness by running a McGovern type, that will merely delay the bounce back. If you run extra big McGovern type chumps, then you are refilling the other sides gas tank, that's not helpful, at all.
You don't have that much control once you get tossed out, when you're in the down phase, the party commences to infighting, the populist ass clowns will take advantage and fill the vacuum of your weakness with their ideological candidate, you can't really stop it until they overplay their hands, so you just bide your time and feed them rope until they blow themselves up and then the sheep all come home to you, because they want to win again.
:lol: Then some BLM bitch takes your microphone and makes you stand in the back.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:55 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
ooky wrote:Our immigration law has traditionally had three stated primary goals: 1) reuniting families, 2) supplying employers and 3) protecting refugees.
I could not find this with Google. I don't remember it from Law School either. (In fact, I remember something else.) Could you please provide a link?
She may be confusing Californian dogma for historical US policy.

It’s the only explanation I’ve got, because like you, I’ve never heard of this before.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:00 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:Not saying try to come back right away, I'm saying don't exacerbate your time in the wilderness by running a McGovern type, that will merely delay the bounce back. If you run extra big McGovern type chumps, then you are refilling the other sides gas tank, that's not helpful, at all.
You don't have that much control once you get tossed out, when you're in the down phase, the party commences to infighting, the populist ass clowns will take advantage and fill the vacuum of your weakness with their ideological candidate, you can't really stop it until they overplay their hands, so you just bide your time and feed them rope until they blow themselves up and then the sheep all come home to you, because they want to win again.
:lol: Then some BLM bitch takes your microphone and makes you stand in the back.
I don't expect Bernie Sanders to primary the candidate in 2020, every time he gets asked about it now, he's signalling that he isn't going to blow the party up twice, the Bernie Bros overplayed their hands, the party will come back to the center now, it's just a question of will they come back in 2020, or will they Pocahontas themselves one more time, and then come back in 2024 with JFK Democrats ftw.
Nec Aspera Terrent