THE ERA OF TRUMP

Okeefenokee

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:36 pm

StCapps wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
StCapps wrote:No True Alt-Rightman

Pretty sure the "pro-Israeli, zionist, Jew lover" isn't popular amongst the Alt-Right, dude. If you think Bannon is "alt-right", then you probably thought the homosexual Jew that married a black man was "Alt-Right" too. :think:
The rest of his schtick is popular to the alt-right.

Bannon liking Israel is dealbreaker to the alt-right? Yeah, right...
:roll:

I don't think you really know anything about the alt-right.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:36 pm

StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:Why not just skip the first step and regroup even quicker? How does going McGovern help them at all? It never works, how many times do they need to get burned badly before they learn indeed.
They don't really have a choice in the matter, eventually Chretien/Martin runs out of gas, and they have to go to the wilderness to find another PET, while they're in that wilderness, they go #TheResistance and truck out some losers like Dion and Ignatief in the meantime, George McGovern and Adlai Stevenson incarnate, eventually Stephen Nixon runs out of of gas, he has to cuck out in the end, and then they come back with their PET clone ftw.
Why do they have to go into the wilderness to find another PET though? Why can't they skip that step, and never let the SJWs have their day, y'know for their own good and bounce back even quicker?
You piss people off when you're in power, there's no way around that, they don't vote people in, they vote the bums out, you can run on for awhile, but eventually you're the bums who are going to be tossed out, at which point, you need to reach out to the left wing of the left to keep the ship afloat, #Resistance as a place holder, until the other guys are the bums to be tossed out, then you pounce with your white knight candidate to the rescue, and he stabs the kneedippers in the back at the last moment for the win.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:37 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
nmoore63 wrote:
ooky wrote:
I know, and I've apologized for that before. Just too busy, and arguing with you guys is kind of a time consuming vice, because my natural tendency is to argue. However I do spend most of my time here just reading, for that very reason. I still like to hear from the other side of the aisle. It helps me think more clearly about all of this craziness.
I think what ooky here is doing is actually very important for the future.

The segregation of viewpoints that is happening right now is going to lead to some very serious 30 years war shit in the near future.

Efforts to at least understand each others view points should, at the least, make the destruction less severe.... Assuming a non-abolition of man future.

30 years war? More like the Six Hour War. Guys would have to take half-days off from their PTO time to kill the numales and their feminist drillmasters.
Exactly why it will be so destructive.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:38 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:There was a chance to avoid all of this. But it was stolen.

You didn't build that.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:39 pm

I think we need to split up the country so we can contain the leftist cancer in only a few regions.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:39 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote: They don't really have a choice in the matter, eventually Chretien/Martin runs out of gas, and they have to go to the wilderness to find another PET, while they're in that wilderness, they go #TheResistance and truck out some losers like Dion and Ignatief in the meantime, George McGovern and Adlai Stevenson incarnate, eventually Stephen Nixon runs out of of gas, he has to cuck out in the end, and then they come back with their PET clone ftw.
Why do they have to go into the wilderness to find another PET though? Why can't they skip that step, and never let the SJWs have their day, y'know for their own good and bounce back even quicker?
You piss people off when you're in power, there's no way around that, they don't vote people in, they vote the bums out, you can run on for awhile, but eventually you're the bums who are going to be tossed out, at which point, you need to reach out to the left wing of the left to keep the ship afloat, #Resistance as a place holder, until the other guys are the bums to be tossed out, then you pounce with your white knight candidate to the rescue, and he stabs the kneedippers in the back at the last moment for the win.
Seem like going McGovern is risking sinking the ship, not seeing how it keeps jack shit afloat. If you are going to pick placeholder cannon fodder, pick better place holder cannon fodder and fuck the #resistance. The other team being in office is enough to rally the base eventually, so why do they need McGovern to wait for their white knight moment?
Last edited by StCapps on Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
*yip*

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:42 pm

Time for some Bern Victim memes.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:44 pm

Fife wrote:Time for some Bern Victim memes.

The only major candidate other than Ron Paul to actually speak out against Wall Street.
Last edited by SuburbanFarmer on Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:44 pm

StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:Why do they have to go into the wilderness to find another PET though? Why can't they skip that step, and never let the SJWs have their day, y'know for their own good and bounce back even quicker?
Seem like going McGovern is risking sinking the ship, not seeing how it keeps jack shit afloat. If you are going to pick placeholder cannon fodder, pick better place holder cannon fodder and fuck the #resistance. How is that not the better strategy?
You lose the center 20%, you have to fall back on the 20% on the left to float the boat in the wilderness, you know you're going to lose, there's no permanent majority, you are going to get tossed out, and the other party is going to be in ascendance for awhile in the wake of it, you don't really try to come back right away into the teeth of that, you run some loser candidates against the incumbent and bide your time until he runs out of gas, then you pounce with your ace.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:45 pm

.... and here's my favorite "shithole" post so far today I think: