THE ERA OF TRUMP

StCapps

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by StCapps » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:17 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:Nixonian is back, baby, but only because the Democrats have trucked out the George McGovern/Adlai Stevenson wing of the party in the face of it, how many times are they going to do that, before they come home to JFK? Maybe one more time if the GOP is lucky, then the hippie dippie shit gets tossed and the Democrats will get serious again.
They sure are slow learners, every time they run into a Nixon type Republican POTUS, they go McGovern and commit political suicide.
Last edited by StCapps on Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:17 pm

You think Martin is angry now ... convince him to torture his body into Olympian form only to remain an unknown and see how mad he is then.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:19 pm

StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:Nixonian is back, baby, but only because the Democrats have trucked out the George McGovern/Adlai Stevenson wing of the party in the face of it, how many times are they going to do that, before they come home to JFK? Maybe one more time if the GOP is lucky, then the hippie dippie shit gets tossed and the Democrats will get serious again.
They sure are slow learners.
It's more of a place holder, the Democrats are like the Liberals, when they are in a down phase, they pander to the kneedippers to keep the ship afloat, once the kneedippers overplay their hands, then PET is large and in charge once again; "just watch me, bleeding hearts"
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:20 pm

DBTrek wrote:You think Martin is angry now ... convince him to torture his body into Olympian form only to remain an unknown and see how mad he is then.

You don't have to torture yourself, though. Most guys just do it wrong. He's smart enough that, if he hired a trainer, he'd probably be there in about a year.

You are thinking in terms of athletic performance in some sport. You don't need to go that far just to look good. Not even close.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:20 pm

ooky wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:ooky doesn't debate; she's just does drive-bys. I no longer care what her opinion is. You have to EARN an opinion.
I know, and I've apologized for that before. Just too busy, and arguing with you guys is kind of a time consuming vice, because my natural tendency is to argue. However I do spend most of my time here just reading, for that very reason. I still like to hear from the other side of the aisle. It helps me think more clearly about all of this craziness.
I think what ooky here is doing is actually very important for the future.

The segregation of viewpoints that is happening right now is going to lead to some very serious 30 years war shit in the near future.

Efforts to at least understand each others view points should, at the least, make the destruction less severe.... Assuming a non-abolition of man future.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:21 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:
They sure are slow learners.
It's more of a place holder, the Democrats are like the Liberals, when they are in a down phase, they pander to the kneedippers to keep the ship afloat, once the kneedippers overplay their hands, then PET is large and in charge once again; "just watch me, bleeding hearts"
Why not just skip the first step and regroup even quicker? How does going McGovern help them at all? It never works, how many times do they need to get burned before they learn, I don't get it.
Last edited by StCapps on Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:22 pm

nmoore63 wrote:
ooky wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:ooky doesn't debate; she's just does drive-bys. I no longer care what her opinion is. You have to EARN an opinion.
I know, and I've apologized for that before. Just too busy, and arguing with you guys is kind of a time consuming vice, because my natural tendency is to argue. However I do spend most of my time here just reading, for that very reason. I still like to hear from the other side of the aisle. It helps me think more clearly about all of this craziness.
I think what ooky here is doing is actually very important for the future.

The segregation of viewpoints that is happening right now is going to lead to some very serious 30 years war shit in the near future.

Efforts to at least understand each others view points should, at the least, make the destruction less severe.... Assuming a non-abolition of man future.

30 years war? More like the Six Hour War. Guys would have to take half-days off from their PTO time to kill the numales and their feminist drillmasters.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:28 pm

StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:They sure are slow learners.
Why not just skip the first step and regroup even quicker? How does going McGovern help them at all? It never works, how many times do they need to get burned badly before they learn indeed.
They don't really have a choice in the matter, eventually Chretien/Martin runs out of gas, and they have to go to the wilderness to find another PET, while they're in that wilderness, they go #TheResistance and truck out some losers like Dion and Ignatief in the meantime, George McGovern and Adlai Stevenson incarnate, eventually Stephen Nixon runs out of of gas, he has to cuck out in the end, and then they come back with their PET clone ftw.

Same same with the Democrats, they're just biding their time until they have another JFK loaded up and the GOP has run out of gas, then they chuck the kneedippers overboard and come back to the center again.

There's no such thing as a permanent majority, you have to spend some time in the wilderness, while you're there, you just fund raise by pandering to the kneedippers and bide your time until you have your Dauphin ready to ride back into Camelot on a white horse.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:31 pm

ooky wrote:
DBTrek wrote:
ooky wrote:
Should these displaced people be here under ONLY TPS, or a "permanent" TPS? Probably not ...
There we go. Look at that, ooky. When you move past the emotional reaction of hating Trump, blaming America for every problem the third world encounters, and beating that racism drum into dust - Your rational side agrees.
We don’t want to be the dumping ground for shithole nations.

Aspiring businessman X wants to leave Zaire to build a company in America - apply for citizenship and come on in.
The UN wants to ship 100,000 war refugees with no interest in being Americans to our shores because the tribesmen are committing genocide against each other again?

No thanks.
/shrug
Well my rational side personally says we should actually make people who have lived here for years, who want to be here, and who have real ties and bonds with this country, legal through permanent means. I think those people should be addressed (and most made legal) as a priority before we allow other immigrants in, as a rule.

The UN didn't ship these people. Most came because they were personally desperate, and many broke laws to either get here or to stay here, but personally I would do the same if I thought my daughter would have a vastly better life, or more to the point has no chance of a good life, staying where I was. That's just me, though.

Our immigration law has traditionally had three stated primary goals: 1) reuniting families, 2) supplying employers and 3) protecting refugees. To that I would add a "darkside" incentive of capitalists' desire for a modern allowable slave labor class, which I think is part of the reason immigration is and has been so messed up for so long and why policy should more clearly and directly address that darkside than it ever has. But to the stated goals, I agree with all three, and I can see that many here only agree with #2 from that list. Fine, that's a reasonable difference of opinion but I still think that 1 and 3 are very worthy.
:lol:

Where's apeman? I got a peak for him to climb.

Send the law breakers to the front of the line?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:32 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote: It's more of a place holder, the Democrats are like the Liberals, when they are in a down phase, they pander to the kneedippers to keep the ship afloat, once the kneedippers overplay their hands, then PET is large and in charge once again; "just watch me, bleeding hearts"
Why not just skip the first step and regroup even quicker? How does going McGovern help them at all? It never works, how many times do they need to get burned badly before they learn indeed.
They don't really have a choice in the matter, eventually Chretien/Martin runs out of gas, and they have to go to the wilderness to find another PET, while they're in that wilderness, they go #TheResistance and truck out some losers like Dion and Ignatief in the meantime, George McGovern and Adlai Stevenson incarnate, eventually Stephen Nixon runs out of of gas, he has to cuck out in the end, and then they come back with their PET clone ftw.
Why do they have to go into the wilderness to find another PET though? Why won't they skip that step, and never let the SJWs have their day? Wouldn't that lead to a much quicker turnaround?
*yip*